CruelWorld

Ultraviolence Order Directory

I cancelled mine - just email them with your order number and say you want to cancel it, and they give you a full refund in about 3-5 days  :yesnod:

"The nature of pre-order sales prohibits order modifications and cancellations. All pre-order sales are final."

You're lyyyiiiinnnnnngg :stareney2:

I know I am being annoying asking this same question, but do we know for sure if the Amazon France has the bonus tracks yet?

Other members said yes, I'm not entirely sure. I would wait until June 16th when people receive them.

uM2mzZZ.gifhoDhUSz.png?1

I cancelled mine - just email them with your order number and say you want to cancel it, and they give you a full refund in about 3-5 days  :yesnod:

Whaaaat I emailed them so many times already. Lemme try again.

I e-mailed them and they shut me down. Ima e-mail and complain.

Whaaaat I emailed them so many times already. Lemme try again.

Their T&C say you've got 14 days from when you receive the product to cancel so you have a ~case~ 

Get ahold of ma customer service gel Jasmin, she did NOT mess around  :makeup:

Idk what the track is but they tweeted once @Fnac: Le nouvel album de @@lanadelrey en pré-commande et édition exclusive à la #Fnac, avec 1 titre bonus, c’est par ici !

http://t.co/Td7dtdRj87 " so for those wondering we should be getting either flipside or ITH? With the box set..

@Fnac: the new album of @@lanadelrey in pre-order and exclusive edition to the #Fnac, with 1 bonus track, is here!

http://t.co/Td7dtdRj87

Idk what the track is but they tweeted once @Fnac: Le nouvel album de @@lanadelrey en pré-commande et édition exclusive à la #Fnac, avec 1 titre bonus, c’est par ici !

http://t.co/Td7dtdRj87 " so for those wondering we should be getting either flipside or ITH? With the box set..

@Fnac: the new album of @@lanadelrey in pre-order and exclusive edition to the #Fnac, with 1 bonus track, is here!

http://t.co/Td7dtdRj87

Idk, they could be talking about the other CD they have for sale. I hate all this sketchy shit. 

Other members said yes, I'm not entirely sure. I would wait until June 16th when people receive them.

Hey I emailed amazon about the bonus tracks and this is what they said: 

Dear Customer, 

Thank you for contacting Amazon.fr. 

As per your email I have done some research and it seems that there is error in the description. 

I want to inform you that this item has 14 tracks as you have seen on their site. 

We build our website information from many sources, and we really appreciate knowing about any errors or issues that have been overlooked. I have forwarded your message to the relevant department so that this item's details can be amended correctly. 

If you’d like to give similar feedback in the future you’ll find the Online Catalogue Update Form under the heading "Détails sur le produit" on an item’s main page. You'll see two links labelled "compléter ou améliorer les informations" and ‘modifier les images’. 

Thank you again for visiting Amazon.fr.

Cordialement,

Harsh

Not sure if the FNAC one will have Flipside though, as someone suggested. 

Hey I emailed amazon about the bonus tracks and this is what they said: 

Dear Customer, 

Thank you for contacting Amazon.fr. 

As per your email I have done some research and it seems that there is error in the description. 

I want to inform you that this item has 14 tracks as you have seen on their site. 

We build our website information from many sources, and we really appreciate knowing about any errors or issues that have been overlooked. I have forwarded your message to the relevant department so that this item's details can be amended correctly. 

If you’d like to give similar feedback in the future you’ll find the Online Catalogue Update Form under the heading "Détails sur le produit" on an item’s main page. You'll see two links labelled "compléter ou améliorer les informations" and ‘modifier les images’. 

Thank you again for visiting Amazon.fr.

Cordialement,

Harsh

Not sure if the FNAC one will have Flipside though, as someone suggested. 

Awesome! Thanks.

ll3d.png