C0neyIslandKing

Lana Del Rey performs "Ultraviolence" (Song) in Vancouver

OMG you are so Latin exagerating the situation! LOL!  :omfg:

when we will get tour dates @@naachoboy?? I'm excited for this!! Let's see if she gets a couple songs in the soap here once again, that's guarantee top 5

lmfaoo x.x , i dont know i hope this bitch is announced for Lollapalooza or something, but i really wish that she comes back alone not in festival 

lmfaoo x.x , i dont know i hope this bitch is announced for Lollapalooza or something, but i really wish that she comes back alone not in festival 

I was ready to pay 3,000.00 to meet this woman in Austin for ACL fest in October, but realized that having to be homeless (or legit moving into a trailer park) because I decided to meet Lana instead of paying 2 months of my rent was not in my best interest (sadly). That said, she better come on tour again because that shit was magical. 

ultraviolence in itself references hundred dollar bill which also references jimmy gnecco who is touring with lana. how does barrie feel about all this is my question :lel:

4d05b88473027157c69dadf2c058161f.jpg

ultraviolence in itself references hundred dollar bill which also references jimmy gnecco who is touring with lana. how does barrie feel about all this is my question :lel:

When (s)he calls, (s)he calls for me and not for you :die:

SOC is giving me open relationship teas. I hope she sucked Dan Auerbach tbh

I love that she openly admits that she and Dan eye fucked locked eyes in the club before introducing themselves and becoming lovers fast friends. 

:biblio: do not ship

4d05b88473027157c69dadf2c058161f.jpg

As much as I enjoy West Coast and Shades of Cool... this is sounding very cinematic. I can hear the strings in the background and it is driving me crazy with excitement. Mixed with the raw, dark, lyrics and her beautiful vocals....I am going to obsess over this.

She talked about how they "gazed" at each other before introducing themselves in the new Intro interview, haha.

I could be wrong, but I am pretty sure I read somewhere that they met in a strip club in NYC. ;)  Do we really think she cheats on Barrie with all these guys though? And how fucking awkward must it be for him to sit there and listen to his girlfriend/fiancee/whatever she is to him sing about her ex lover who is currently on tour with her?! I kind of feel bad for him. I mean from what I gather, they do love each other, but damn, how much can this guy take? Lanz needs to start singing about her current man..... Apparently they wrote "Brooklyn Baby" together, so I'm interested to hear that one. 

I went to kitchen 30 minutes ago and i saw my mom and i say to her  "He hit me and it feels like a kiss" and she was like "you disappoint me, I thought you had dignity"  :oic2:

znvmth.jpg