Please be careful sharing Sparklejumpropequeen links, they can potentially have your full e-mail on them ×
Ruben Del Rey

Your Lana Collection

I knoooow I remember when it was super easy to get them and I was like nah I think I'll spend my money getting Paradise on vinyl instead of Ride ...  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:

I'm trying to buff out my collection though from the back forward. That's why I made the Ultimate Merchandise Thread. I need somewhere to collate notes on EVERYTHING so it's easy to pull up.

My list (don't think I ever posted it)

CDs

• Born to Die (standard)
  • Paradise
  • Ultraviolence (standard)
  • Ultraviolence (Target deluxe)
  • Honeymoon
  • Honeymoon (boxset)
  • Lana Del Ray A.K.A. Lizzy Grant (fan made)
  • Unreleased (fan made)

Vinyl

• Born to Die (7" pic disc)
  • National Anthem (7" pic disc)
  • Unreleased
  • Lana Del Ray A.K.A. Lizzy Grant
  • Born to Die 
  • Born to Die (deluxe)
  • Paradise
  • Ultraviolence
  • Ultraviolence (Urban Outfitters edition)
  • Honeymoon (Urban Outfitters edition)

Magazines

• The Rolling Stone (2014)
  • V magazine
  • Maxim magazine
  • A clipping from a Dallas newspaper

Other stuff

• 3 shirts
  • A poster

g68BRo8.gif

It's more likely to be your turntable rather than the record. What kind do you have?

I do think my turntable is shit but other vinyls work very well. Like US version of Born to Die plays perfectly, Lana's 7 inch picture discs work well, Honeymoon sounds beautiful

But when it comes to both of my UV copies (box set picture discs and European release) it skips so much.. It is unbelievable ;_; I don't know why UV in particular skips like this

I do think my turntable is shit but other vinyls work very well. Like US version of Born to Die plays perfectly, Lana's 7 inch picture discs work well, Honeymoon sounds beautiful

But when it comes to both of my UV copies (box set picture discs and European release) it skips so much.. It is unbelievable ;_; I don't know why UV in particular skips like this

If Honeymoon sounds beautiful your turntable is definitely broken :brows:

4tdWYMA.png

FAM I just bought these custom-made pillowcases and they look so good it hurts

Lana%20pillows.jpg

Cute! I would have probably preferred them to stretch all the way but they're so gorgeous! Where are you putting them? On your bed or something?

My friend sits her David Bowie one right in the middle of her pillows and it looks gorgeous.

FAM I just bought these custom-made pillowcases and they look so good it hurts

Lana%20pillows.jpg

Hope you're all super jealous that I just managed to get my hands on Lana's iconic vintage red Ferrari jacket ;)

Guys where did you find these :rip: i need this stuff asap

image.png

I snatched it from eBay. There's lots of different types of the Ferrari jacket though that are similar so you need to look at the arm patches to be sure of which one is which. Ebay is always the best bet.

I got the pillowcases and the cosmetic pouches from this amazing store on Etsy called "CoversOnWax" https://www.etsy.com/shop/CoversOnWax?ref=condensed_trust_header_title_items

I think I bought the last pillowcases like mine but there's a Lizzy Grant one and she restocks often.

Cute! I would have probably preferred them to stretch all the way but they're so gorgeous! Where are you putting them? On your bed or something?

My friend sits her David Bowie one right in the middle of her pillows and it looks gorgeous.

Haha I'm debating where to put them because I kind of want to keep them altogether. I was thinking my couch rather than my bed but it'll be a pretty crowded couch haha. Not looking forward to cleaning all the cat hair off of them (I've got 2 furry ones), but as long as they don't scratch them I'll be good to go.

I got the pillowcases and the cosmetic pouches from this amazing store on Etsy called "CoversOnWax" https://www.etsy.com/shop/CoversOnWax?ref=condensed_trust_header_title_items

I think I bought the last pillowcases like mine but there's a Lizzy Grant one and she restocks often.

Haha I'm debating where to put them because I kind of want to keep them altogether. I was thinking my couch rather than my bed but it'll be a pretty crowded couch haha. Not looking forward to cleaning all the cat hair off of them (I've got 2 furry ones), but as long as they don't scratch them I'll be good to go.

Aww that's nice. My friend keeps these lovely Marilyn and Audrey ones on her couch side by side that are so cute.