PinUpCartoonBaby

Lana Del Rey Interview with Grazia

The phrase ''Fucked My Way Up To The Top'' as I see it is about how this other person/artist/IDK sees her, she sort of says it through sarcasm, because whatever they have said, is not really true.She references herself. Anyways, by each day I get to read/know more about Lana, the fascination is incredible. She's fucking crazy, but at least she's free :justride:

lol at this bitch, making friends with Juliette Lewis who publicly bashed her and her authenticity and now shes releasing a diss track probably about Lorde who barely did anything against her

and the lie about the sect :deadbanana:

Think it's really interesting how she mentions her family had a history of a history of addiction. I always somehow assumed her family wasn't understanding towards addictions. Also surprising to read about her being ready for kids! She seems a bit happier in this interview compared to others at the moment.

I have gold in my veins

it honestly sounds like it is lorde but then again I doubt lana would write a diss track about a 17 year old, I feel like lordes criticism just flew over Lana's head. but I can't think of any other successful artist that's like Lana

I'm hoping it's about cher :)

tumblr_n44ko1s3Pk1rkudelo1_400.gif

I don't think it's going to be about said celebrity fucking their way up to the top

It's gonna be a sarcastic track about how that celebrity thinks Lana fucked her way up to the top. 

yas! simple, isn't it? :)

"EB: You don’t feel you have a group of people in music who you necessarily connect to—a scene, let’s say, or a group of peers?

LDR: These people don’t actually care about music and art. They want to be cool.” I never met anyone who cared about music as deeply as me and my boyfriend, or who really cared about poetry—who really lived it and breathed it. I haven’t met anyone so far. I just can’t affiliate with those people."

She should meet me, I write poetry.

IMG_20140716_101607.jpg

"EB: You don’t feel you have a group of people in music who you necessarily connect to—a scene, let’s say, or a group of peers?

LDR: These people don’t actually care about music and art. They want to be cool.” I never met anyone who cared about music as deeply as me and my boyfriend, or who really cared about poetry—who really lived it and breathed it. I haven’t met anyone so far. I just can’t affiliate with those people."

Given some other statements in that interview, she may mean that in a metaphysical sort of way; i.e. the poets she cites (Whitman, Ginsberg, Eliot) all had a spiritual dimension, as does Barrie's recent work, while, say, her peers are less likely to make a 27-minute Kabbalistic allegory of the Garden of Eden

Given some other statements in that interview, she may mean that in a metaphysical sort of way; i.e. the poets she cites (Whitman, Ginsberg, Eliot) all had a spiritual dimension, as does Barrie's recent work, while, say, her peers are less likely to make a 27-minute Kabbalistic allegory of the Garden of Eden

But they probably would dress up like 90's latino stereotype for a somewhat hamfisted glorified EP sampler  :hooker:

Now that I think about it, Kanye probably loved Tropico, and they probably really are friends  :P

tZ7WN4B.gif

I really hope this track will obviously be about Gaga, otherwise people will have more reason to mention Lana and that frogface trash abomination together :wtf:

:wtf: