• Old Money
    • The Other Woman
    • Black Beauty
    • Guns and Roses
    • Florida Kilos
    • Is This Happiness
    • Flipside
    • A Cedric Gervais Remix

none of the songs have radio potential but she doesnt need another hit because shes got a US number one 181k selling album that she did barely any promo for

Black Beauty because I think it's an incredibly powerful song and, yeah, MPG would also be up there as single-worthy, but Black Beauty will really connect with people. I think it's one of her most powerful songs, lyrically speaking. And the production on the track is top-notch, so... 

tumblr_m7ggbemthf1r7oj7fo1_500.gif

I want Money Power Glory as a single because its video would be so perfect + the chorus is amazing, and it's a mid-tempo song with hip-hop influences so I think it would be good for the radio. 

Brooklyn Baby/Ultraviolence/Old Money obv

Anyway there's no concern in choosing a "radio-friendly" song because Interscope ain't gonna send them to radio :lel:. Her singles basically exist so she can make videos for the songs.

tumblr_msfqg0hpqG1sx7kg2o5_250.gif

Obvious choice imo will be black beauty but i have my doubts bc it leaked and interscope might not allow it bc of that reason. Why realease a single thats been leaked well over a year it would be pointless.

I personally hope PWYC or MPG will be realeased as singles. There both stand out tracks and very relatable. MPG may even bag her number 1 single spot due to the hip hop and oppulence vibes.

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

Money Power Glory. Sounds radio friendly, nice beats, cool lyrics, a good chorus and bridge ... I guess the intro part would be cut and maybe(!) the bitch would be left out

Pretty When You Cry could also work.out

And Cruel World ... maybe this happens in the future, the song wouldn't feel incomplete if some parts would be cut out since lots of the lyrics are just repetitions with slightly changed lyrics. however, in my eyes the song is overrated and i don't know if it would be the biggest radio-success.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Brooklyn Baby is too long, and I don't wanna see it being cut into pieces. The only option I see for this song would be a completely rerecorded version, like it was with West Coast in Germany.

Black Beauty, Flipside and Florida Kilos would have been good ones too, but they are bonus songs so I don't expect them to be singles.

F*CKED MY WAY UP TO THE TOP ... well, it sounds radio friendly but 1. the lyrics may be too controversial and I somehow always feel like this track lacks something .. a little bit more lyrics or something like this.

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!