Born To Die

Ryn Weaver

On 8/10/2022 at 6:45 PM, Mountain said:

Praying for her to use this for a REAL release (instead of Interscope stealing a wonderful name + picture for their automated bot compilation EP)

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQS8EQBSrN6aqIcbGCyPPV

I was really disappointed on that, I thought it was new content and then boom old songs. 

11 minutes ago, Mountain said:

29 songs from 2014-2020 were being sold for $100 each... 🤡

WHAT?! Not another Sky situation where these people have more of an album than the artist herself :hide: 

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

13 minutes ago, Mountain said:

29 songs from 2014-2020 were being sold for $100 each... 🤡

2 minutes ago, Glitter Boy said:

WHAT?! Not another Sky situation where these people have more of an album than the artist herself :hide: 

If they were Sky's, then we'd buy them.

Also Ryn I love you, please comeback.

On 10/20/2022 at 3:10 PM, sweetener said:

i'm pretty sure ryn has a collection of tracks she intends to release one day going by that one tweet of her posting a tracklist on twitter a while back. Not even the little ferraris have thaT!

The mysterious “all hallow’s eve” tweet is still up and there’s still time before Halloween so maybe we truly are getting On Odin Street soon, not to mention her recent activity of posting a bunch of lyrics

seems like the second insta post with lyrics is a from a song called Punishing Yourself which wasn’t on her original tracklist she posted

On 10/31/2022 at 4:27 PM, 301 said:

rorschach baby she posted lyrics for, odin street too i think on a post? she's been teasing quite a bit lately

The Rorschach Baby lyrics also had “godmaker” in them so maybe in the tracklist it will be “Rorschach Baby // Godmaker”. She also posted something about Alexei as well (i messaged her on insta about Alexei and she said it was a super toxic song lmfao)

and she deleted the post with the punishing yourself lyrics but Odin Street is still up. Who knows what shes doing

She seems to have struck creative gold this year and last year but yeah I won’t hold my breath for a release anytime soon. The earliest we’ll see a single for this is probably like end of Q1 2023, if that. I also really hope she’s kept Child King, it’s top tier Ryn for me. :flutter: