Sign in to follow this  
Heaux

Ultraviolence Remixes Released

What happened to all the West Coast remixes that were uploaded to Lana's youtube? Maybe we'll get more remixes of this song released on iTunes or something.

some of them were released on the UK as an EP,  so probably this are going to be like that too.

PD: the penelopes remix is the best i think

West Coast had at least some good remixes (William Carl Jr, Dan Heath, Grades and MK) ... But these UVmixes ... ugh. Penelopes is ok I guess, but it's one of this remixes were yoz can hear that there was some 0815beat forced on a song. A shorter version of the PBR Streetgang mix COULD have been good ... Sonic Matta Dawood is my fav so far. Not because I consider it very good but it's the best club-y one for me so far ...

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

These remixes are awful and I thought the WC remixes were bad. Why dose interscope insist on realsing sub-par remixes of the artist singles/album. Are there hoping/insisting for another credic gervais vs LDR hit?

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

I just got aids

I tried to ignore this but cant anymore. Let's hope you do and then we'll see how funny you find it. And people actually liked your utterly bizarre and twisted comment.

Christ there are some dumbass's on this forum.

I tried to ignore this but cant anymore. Let's hope you do and then we'll see how funny you find it. And people actually liked your utterly bizarre and twisted comment.

Christ there are some dumbass's on this forum.

tumblr_n9a36sIKi01ql5yr7o1_r1_500.jpg

tumblr_mxx8avPa6n1s4it03o1_500.gif

I feel the same. If Interscope pays for these, you'd think it would be beneficial to them to at least put a digital release on iTunes and Amazon. Especially considering the lack of physical release, any promo, and a homemade video. :P you never know , though! Stranger things have happened.