The Lucky Ones

Kesha

7 minutes ago, The Siren said:

and where is the LIE?

YOU TELL THEM KESHA ROSE SEBERT

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

i diverted from the Lana Sleuthing in the wayback machine and went into Kesha's youtube

https://web.archive.org/web/20090927033558/https://www.youtube.com/user/kesha

(dated Sept 27 2009)

Theyuj2.png

also

i thought i had posted here before but in case i didnt..

as of Sept 22, 2008, Kesha's myspace has had these songs posted somewhere (according to comments at the bottom)

https://web.archive.org/web/20080922123317/myspace.com/keshaishot

• Run Devil Run
  • Fuck Fake Hippies (comment mentioned the lyric "hippies don't wear ksubi")
  • 7AM
  • This is Me Breaking Up with You
  • Secret Weapon
  • Boots and Boys
  • Backstabber
  • Chain Reaction
  • This Love

(this is the earliest archive on the wayback machine)

and the only unreleased song mentioned from the January 20, 2009 archive is Radio Radio Radio

https://web.archive.org/web/20090120064338/http://myspace.com:80/keshaishot

Ladies I need help: can someone tell me which songs from Animal + Cannibal got explicit versions? i know WRWWR got the explicit release as single but never made it to the final tracklist as it is and that Backstabber has a final mix with explicit lyrics!! (I only had the explicit demo for all these years without knowing this fact). I want to reorganize my albums with the explicit songs. but yeah thnks in advance

2 hours ago, LunaeManifestum said:

Ladies I need help: can someone tell me which songs from Animal + Cannibal got explicit versions? i know WRWWR got the explicit release as single but never made it to the final tracklist as it is and that Backstabber has a final mix with explicit lyrics!! (I only had the explicit demo for all these years without knowing this fact). I want to reorganize my albums with the explicit songs. but yeah thnks in advance

As far as I know:

We also have sleazy with "beat so phat gonna make me cum all over your face"

There's a Kiss N Tell demo that she said "bitch not a baller" and I think uncensored shit

DWTIME demo has "life's a bitch"

Blah Blah Blah final mix found on a promo iirc similarly to Backstabber final mix says "you say I'm gay and I'm never laying the dick" in 3oh3!'s verse

The full version of CUNT on Animal as a bonus track uncensors shit

Edit: the deconstructed mix of Blow from Warrior era's rerecordings Deconstructed EP has "fuck around"

That album/era's censorship was literally half assed and all over the place :rip:

Edited by The Siren

8 hours ago, The Siren said:

As far as I know:

We also have sleazy with "beat so phat gonna make me cum all over your face"

There's a Kiss N Tell demo that she said "bitch not a baller" and I think uncensored shit

DWTIME demo has "life's a bitch"

Blah Blah Blah final mix found on a promo iirc similarly to Backstabber final mix says "you say I'm gay and I'm never laying the dick" in 3oh3!'s verse

The full version of CUNT on Animal as a bonus track uncensors shit

Edit: the deconstructed mix of Blow from Warrior era's rerecordings Deconstructed EP has "fuck around"

That album/era's censorship was literally half assed and all over the place :rip:

thank u so much! Its such a mess lol why  Luke did this? It would be easier to have explicit + clean editions separately. But there’s also the fact that streaming services were at the beginning back then (itunes being the exception) and releasing two different physical albums would be a me$$.

Let alone the fact a lot of young people + children were listening to her back then and having words like “cum”, “b+tch”, “d’ck” etc on the debut would be traumatic for some families lol

13 minutes ago, LunaeManifestum said:

thank u so much! Its such a mess lol why  Luke did this? It would be easier to have explicit + clean editions separately. But there’s also the fact that streaming services were at the beginning back then (itunes being the exception) and releasing two different physical albums would be a me$$.

Let alone the fact a lot of young people + children were listening to her back then and having words like “cum”, “b+tch”, “d’ck” etc on the debut would be traumatic for some families lol

Pls I was 10 when I would listen to animal + cannibal as I fell asleep almost every night 😭

I played Warrior (standard) CD in the radio/CD player we had in the kitchen once and my mom said she didn't like Dirty Love 😭 (I was 12)

2 minutes ago, The Siren said:

Pls I was 10 when I would listen to animal + cannibal as I fell asleep almost every night 😭

I played Warrior (standard) CD in the radio/CD player we had in the kitchen once and my mom said she didn't like Dirty Love 😭 (I was 12)

good ol times. I was 15 living my glitter moment (without alcohol lol) 

The fact that we still have to listen to Clean version of Animal & Cannibal is so fucking lame. Animal + Cannibal (and Warrior too) in Kesha's Version ALL EXPLICIT lyrics WHEN?

:oprah:

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

18 minutes ago, SalvaWHORE said:

The fact that we still have to listen to Clean version of Animal & Cannibal is so fucking lame. Animal + Cannibal (and Warrior too) in Kesha's Version ALL EXPLICIT lyrics WHEN?

:oprah:

Warrior is already completely uncensored. its just Animal + Cannibal with the half-assed censoring

6 hours ago, The Siren said:

Warrior is already completely uncensored. its just Animal + Cannibal with the half-assed censoring

I need uncensored version of I Only Wanna Dance With You in HQ :air:

2 hours ago, SalvaWHORE said:

I need uncensored version of I Only Wanna Dance With You in HQ :air:

…it already is?

We do have two demo versions with almost 100% different lyrics but idk what's different between the two of them

low highkey desperate for someone to leak any of these songs :defeated:

Acklin Road | pre fame track

Angel | snippet

Back to You | rumoured

Bad Bitch | Peg Parnevik track, unknown if Kesha has a vocal part or demo

Bad Girls Club | registered to BMI twice

Beach Boys | Lipsha track

Best Day (non-remix version) | im personally convinced since she released an "Angry Birds 2 remix" as a single, there has to be a non-remix version

Best Ink | registered to BMI

Bite Your Tongue | found in a list of titles (idk where) all written/produced with Michèle Vice-Maslin, might be an alt title for Kiss Kiss Hug Hug

Blackout | Pixie Lott track, predicted have a guide/vocal demo by Kesha

Brutus | acapella performed on Kesha: My Crazy Beautiful Life. may not be a full song

Can You Pay Me? | not sure where i got this title from

Champion | not sure where i got this title from

Change is Coming | snippet

Cougars | performed by Dirt Nasty and Bonnie McKee, unknown if Kesha has a demo

Creepy Slow | rumoured

Darko | registered to ACE

Dysfunctional | performed by Pixie Lott, unknown if Kesha has a demo

Freak | registered to BMI

FRESH | rumoured

FU Gary | registered to BMI

Futuristic Sex Toys | Lipsha track

Get at You | rumoured

The Grey | mentioned in a podcast, info

Kissed That Boy | found in a list of titles (idk where) all written/produced with Michèle Vice-Maslin, might be an alt title for A Bad Girl's Lament

Last One | performed by Stereo Jane, unknown if Kesha has a demo

Like Lightning | features Dawin, unknown if Kesha has vocals in the track or if there's a demo

Lions & Tigers | semi unleaked title, cant find the full list but there was a small list of unleaked songs floating around before the recent kesha mass

Love into the Light (piano demo) | performed on Kesha: My Crazy Beautiful Life

Love Triangle | registered to BMI

Machine Gun Love | https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fe3QGy7eTb8&ab_channel=kesha

My Shit | rumoured

My Super Sweet 16 | registered to BMI

Not Obsessed | registered to BMI

Nothing's Permanent | found in a list of titles (idk where) all written/produced with Michèle Vice-Maslin, might be an alt title for Styrofoam

Now That's What I Call Polka | performed by Weird Al Yankovic, unknown if Kesha has a vocal part or demo

Okay | registered

Party Jam | info

Player Style | registered to BMI

Polka Face | performed by Weird Al Yankovic, unknown if Kesha has a vocal part or demo

Post 100 Pics | feat. Blasco Says & Briaiah

Powerful | Lipsha track

Reaper Dance aka Reaper Music | registered to BMI v1 / registered to BMI v2 may be two different titles for the same song or two different tracks

The Reckoning | mentioned in an interview with NYLON

Red Lipstick (mix 3) | not sure if its leaked or not, i havent been able to find it

Rhymebook | rumoured

Sharks | snippet

Simple Man | not sure where i got this title tbh

Skeleton | acapella performed on Kesha: My Crazy Beautiful Life

Slumber Party | we had an untitled snippet for a WHILE and recently it's been reposted in dbree under "Slumber Party (2009)"

Smoker's Room | registered to BMI, co-written with Pitbull

Stay Gold | info, theres at least two different versions going around. supposedly this snippet Kesha posted to twitter is one of them. another version supposedly features someone (deleted snippet link)

Stay Young | acapella posted to Instagram in 2015

Tangy | registered to BMI

Teen Cribs | registered to BMI

That Bitch | cant find the source but its 1 of 3 tracks rumoured to be on High Road deluxe, more likely fake

The Time of Our Lives | performed by Miley Cyrus, unknown if Kesha has a demo

Typical Guy | appeared on one of two demo CDs from 2004

U Suck Ass | mentioned in an MTV interview

Unfiltered | found in a list of titles (idk where) all written/produced with Michèle Vice-Maslin, might be an alt title for Uncensored

What Am I Gonna Do | found in a list of titles (idk where) all written/produced with Michèle Vice-Maslin, might be an alt title for Freak or is some other unleaked song

What's Right for You | registered to BMI

What's This All About | found in a list of titles (idk where) all written/produced with Michèle Vice-Maslin, might be an alt title for You're Freaking Me Out

Who Do U Think U Are | found in a list of titles (idk where) all written/produced with Michèle Vice-Maslin, might be an alt title for Stuck Up Little Bitches

You Fucked with the Wrong Bitch | piano acapella performed on Kesha: My Crazy Beautiful Life

2012 (You Must be Upgraded) (demo) | likely a Lipsha track, later released on an album by The Flaming Lips

!! Pelican | registered