The Lucky Ones

Kesha

1 hour ago, LunaeManifestum said:

Putting Happy after Hate me Harder was such a boss move to end the album but also made me feel so bad emotionally :rollin:.  This woman is so powerful with words but I’m really gonna need a pop album after this one in here cuz girl came for blood with all these songs

I truly think her next few albums will be more folk/country and rock. She previously said she wasn't sure if high road would be her last pop album and wanted it to come out in a bang

I personally have been wanting a Marilyn Manson style album from Kesha since 2018 frankly :makeup:

I want all folk forever. Gag Order has been as impactful of an album to me as Rainbow… Chip Chrome… Pang… ULTRAVIOLENCE even. What a profound body of work and beautifully crafted soundscape :oprah: I hope she and Rick work together until they can’t make any more music

3 minutes ago, Veinsineon said:

I want all folk forever. Gag Order has been as impactful of an album to me as Rainbow… Chip Chrome… Pang… ULTRAVIOLENCE even. What a profound body of work and beautifully crafted soundscape :oprah: I hope she and Rick work together until they can’t make any more music

Very this last bit. I need a rock Ruben record a la this one

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vol._3:_(The_Subliminal_Verses)

Glad it's over. I honestly hope they can both find peace and move on with their lives. 

𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕠𝕞, 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕚𝕟 𝕞𝕪 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕 

so it's over because that motherfucker KNEW he would lose this battle so he decided to call it off?

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

12 minutes ago, SalvaWHORE said:

so it's over because that motherfucker KNEW he would lose this battle so he decided to call it off?

That it's really what seems to me. 

Sincerely, I understand Kesha's take in this, she really wants to move on with her life and career and even tho we were having new music out we don't really know what's happening behind and I imagine that it's a terrible thing to go through.

11 minutes ago, evalionisameme said:

This was not a good look for her- the whole thing said blatantly that she doesn’t know if it happened and luke confirms it didn’t…. there’s no way in hell she should have agreed to this 💀 it’s a bad look for her 

absolutely not. she said she cant recount everything. she didnt say anything.

Just now, The Siren said:

absolutely not. she said she cant recount everything. she didnt say anything.

But it’s the fact that they came together to make this statement where he outright calls her a liar :deadbanana:

The payout must have been BIG