The Lucky Ones

Kesha

7 hours ago, Veinsineon said:

What is wrong with you!!!!!!!!!

But "happy" is one of her best songs she ever released imo... i just hate the melody she laid on LIMH

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

from ATRL

2 hours ago, bearman said:

Looks like she signed with a new talent/PR agency that works with huge Hollywood stars like Margot Robbie and Kate Winslet. Is her acting era upon us? 

2 hours ago, gettsleazy said:

She also signed on with Big Hassle for music PR... I fear that blind item about her making a massive comeback in the public eye may be true :surf:

2 hours ago, bearman said:

I'm pretty sure Big Hassle was her PR since Rainbow but her last few projects were through a company called Narrative that has gigantic movie stars on the roster.

I really think Gag Order's reception (or the lack thereof  :clown:) kinda shook her and it's clear that she decided to work on her celebrity image again. 

this album is not a commercial success foreseeably, but i really really really want GAG ORDER tour to be in Australia.

please kesha pleaseeeeee

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

6 minutes ago, SalvaWHORE said:

this album is not a commercial success foreseeably, but i really really really want GAG ORDER tour to be in Australia.

please kesha pleaseeeeee

I hope if she books in AUS she opens with Living In My Head , closes with Living In My Head, and encores with Living In My Head ! :wink:

2 minutes ago, Veinsineon said:

I hope if she books in AUS she opens with Happy , closes with Happy, and encores with Happy ! :wink:

yes i am manifesting

1 hour ago, Veinsineon said:

I didn’t think the reign of Rick would be over so soon but apparently she’s back in the studio with MADISON LOVE????

BOPS ARE COMING!!!!

Whos Madison love? Whats your source? :dua:

37 minutes ago, The Siren said:

Whos Madison love? Whats your source? :dua:

I saw a Kesha page on Twitter post about it.

She’s worked with a lot of exciting newer pop acts and always has some killer pen game! King Of Hearts, Lightning, Sour Candy, etc!

1 hour ago, Veinsineon said:

I saw a Kesha page on Twitter post about it.

She’s worked with a lot of exciting newer pop acts and always has some killer pen game! King Of Hearts, Lightning, Sour Candy, etc!

Perched for her Kpop collab then :hooker:

Ignore the spoiler I can't delete it on mobile ew

Spoiler

3 hours ago, 99tears said:

Anyone got a link to Kesha's unreleased archive? Ideally after songs like Bad Dream & Bootycall in HQ please! 

this is the best quality the internet has as far as i know

https://mega.nz/folder/hTZBGSCR#83FVHd-GwNzUYq3oM4jCMA