Jump to content
The Lucky Ones

Kesha

Recommended Posts

52 minutes ago, TheBoss said:

What are the best outtakes from ech album session? like i want to do side B albums for each one, but if being honest I don't understand how the tracker is organized lmao

Animal era: BAD DREAM,,,,,,,,Feels Like Rain, While You Were Sleeping, Friday Night Bitch Fight

 

Cannibal: Shots On the Hood of My Car, Booty Call, Aliens Invading

Warrior: I Taste Like A Cherry, Machine Gun Love, Meet Me In Space

 

Rainbow: Crazy Heart, Hellbound, Angel, Good Job, WILD AT HEART

 

High Road: Window,  Cocky, Every Time You Go , Every Heartbeat, Without U




I didn't include Gag Order because it's literally a perfect record front to back :makeup: but ig Nothings Sacred counts

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, The Siren said:

that was Stay Gold. itrs unleaked.

both Good Job and Nice Try were for the 2018 folk album yep!

  

Feels Like Rain, Mr Watson, Let Me Go all were recorded prior to signing with Kemosabe Records in 2006. she started recording for an album in 2007.

wow. that explains it, i think i have to put these piano ballads into a separated album concept, you have any idea any songs fell into this era?

35 minutes ago, Veinsineon said:

Animal era: BAD DREAM,,,,,,,,Feels Like Rain, While You Were Sleeping, Friday Night Bitch Fight

 

Cannibal: Shots On the Hood of My Car, Booty Call, Aliens Invading

Warrior: I Taste Like A Cherry, Machine Gun Love, Meet Me In Space

 

Rainbow: Crazy Heart, Hellbound, Angel, Good Job, WILD AT HEART

 

High Road: Window,  Cocky, Every Time You Go , Every Heartbeat, Without U




I didn't include Gag Order because it's literally a perfect record front to back :makeup: but ig Nothings Sacred counts

wait Nothing's Sacred is gag order era?


@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

                                      Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, SalvaWHORE said:

wow. that explains it, i think i have to put these piano ballads into a separated album concept, you have any idea any songs fell into this era?

I linked to my tracker on the previous page. I have estimated and confirmed year dates for each song

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, The Siren said:

I linked to my tracker on the previous page. I have estimated and confirmed year dates for each song

thanks babe, ur the best X


@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

                                      Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, SalvaWHORE said:

wow. that explains it, i think i have to put these piano ballads into a separated album concept, you have any idea any songs fell into this era?

wait Nothing's Sacred is gag order era?

its kinda ??? it was for her ghost show era before Gag order was made but K5 was still in its early stages. Kinda like Hate me Harder demo era

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Veinsineon said:

its kinda ??? it was for her ghost show era before Gag order was made but K5 was still in its early stages. Kinda like Hate me Harder demo era

it wasnt for Conjuring Kesha or its 'era'. as far as i was made aware, K5 was pretty much done before filming it (Nothing's Sacred was picked out to be the lead single) but after she did CK she scrapped (almost) everything (though Eat the Acid was done early in COVID quarantine) and was revamped and finished in the year(s) after.

i very much need to know what that album was. like desperately. we also know of The Grey (from her appearance on a podcast) and The Reckoning (from a written interview with a magazine released after Gag Order came out).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, TheBoss said:

Omg u guys SERVED, thank you so much I really want to jump into the unreleased gems bandwagon before jher next album drops

rn listening to leave it alone.. i wish one day someone leaks it hq... I'm really into her old stuff, tho everytime she drops something I check it and end up liking some songs, plus I don't feel bad listeining to her old unreleaseds since most of them aren't produced by dr puke and if it says he produced it, prolly the only thing did to 'produce' is stamp his name in the credits fr

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, numbxers said:

rn listening to leave it alone.. i wish one day someone leaks it hq... I'm really into her old stuff, tho everytime she drops something I check it and end up liking some songs, plus I don't feel bad listeining to her old unreleaseds since most of them aren't produced by dr puke and if it says he produced it, prolly the only thing did to 'produce' is stamp his name in the credits fr

I actually think none of the things he produced leaked. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, The Siren said:

I actually think none of the things he produced leaked. 

Lit, I think the same, probably all the stuff she made with him was kept in case it served for other artists of that era, that's my guess, because as a writer Kesha is sooo good, and she did like a 100 + songs for her first album, so part of all that material probably is for other artists

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

so...

whatever happened to that folk album y' all


@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

                                      Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, SalvaWHORE said:

so...

whatever happened to that folk album y' all

well, it was recorded under dr luke in 2018-ish and since she's free from hr kemosabe contract, i think anythign she recorded under that contract is owned by luke. i think she wants to just release new music, now that she's free

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, The Siren said:

 

This is iconic, love her :omfg2:


giphy.gif

.⊹˖  𝒸𝒶𝓉𝒸𝒽 𝒶 𝓌𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓉𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝓌𝑒𝑒𝓉𝓃𝑒𝓈𝓈 ₊˚.༄

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

WAKE THE F UP ANIMALS.

WE ARE ENTERING RAINBOW 2.0 Y'ALL OH MY GODDD

 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dn0LehdtbIg

 

 


@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

                                      Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

there's a new website with something looks like an album cover possibly

https://keshaiswaitingforyou.com/


@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

                                      Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...