PARADIXO

Fe

Wow, unlike the song from Frozen, this Let It Go is truly spectacular... I will keep an eye on her! 

:< All the links on the previous page have been removed or expired.. Anyone kind enough to help me find downloads of her stuff? She seems quite remarkable!

I have her four released songs, the unreleased are just minute-long snippets so I don't have those.

Wow, unlike the song from Frozen, this Let It Go is truly spectacular... I will keep an eye on her! 

:< All the links on the previous page have been removed or expired.. Anyone kind enough to help me find downloads of her stuff? She seems quite remarkable!

I ripped my unreleased audio from soundcloud. I still can't find Eye to Eye anywhere.

uM2mzZZ.gifhoDhUSz.png?1

I have her four released songs, the unreleased are just minute-long snippets so I don't have those.

By "released" do you mean purchasable? I can't find her on itunes. Where did you get them?

edit:  :defeated: There's a free download in the Let It Go description.

edit again: What if everyone started using the  :defeated: emoji? It is honestly so great, the world is behind pop music forum users.

By "released" do you mean purchasable? I can't find her on itunes. Where did you get them?

edit:  :defeated: There's a free download in the Let It Go description.

edit again: What if everyone started using the  :defeated: emoji? It is honestly so great, the world is behind pop music forum users.

No, by released I mean just full songs that she put up at a point, They're all rips except Let It Go. Do you want em?