PARADIXO

Fe

What else is out besides Let It Go and Mother Russia?

She's like Banks, but not boring.

That wasn't funny when you verbatim said that in the last thread for a LB fad and it's not funny now

What else is out besides Let It Go and Mother Russia?

Released stuff: "Let It Go", "Remarkable Affair", "Mother Russia" and "Giddy Up"

Unreleased: "Eye to Eye", "Desert Lovers", "Never Quite Made It", "Find a Way", "World of Fantasy"

She's going to release a new single soon, "Daffodils of Paris".

That wasn't funny when you verbatim said that in the last thread for a LB fad and it's not funny now

It's not supposed to be funny, it's just how I feel! Leave me alone, go yawn to Banks all you want.

Released stuff: "Let It Go", "Remarkable Affair", "Mother Russia" and "Giddy Up"

Unreleased: "Eye to Eye", "Desert Lovers", "Never Quite Made It", "Find a Way", "World of Fantasy"

She's going to release a new single soon, "Daffodils of Paris".

She posted the trailer a month ago, interesting, I wonder what she's doing...

tumblr_ni9eu5I7Qh1qzmb8eo5_500.png

I feel like I have lost all interest I had in her... I still love her songs but hey I am literally her only fan and I've been supporting her since April 2013... four songs in two years. It's been more than four months since she posted the trailer of Daffodils of Paris. I don't want to wait anymore...

Okay, I can't believe I'm going to say this but...

I didn't like it that much. I even think it's pretty forgettable and I heard it like three times already. I think the production's cute but I can't even hear what she's saying, and the melody is poor. And I also think it's too short... same goes to the video.

I don't know what to tell her to be honest, I feel like she's going to feel sad or something. Oh and Zane Lowe said her album is coming in June 2016.