Hellion

Rihanna

kinda looks legit?

CE_jpY5UsAEm73v.jpg

s o o o o fake, I never understand why people think that taking a photo of the screen makes it more reliable. also isn't A Night the intro and James Joint an interlude? why would she place then anywhere but the start and end lol

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

s o o o o fake, I never understand why people think that taking a photo of the screen makes it more reliable. also isn't A Night the intro and James Joint an interlude? why would she place then anywhere but the start and end lol

i know right

also, is that picture used for the artwork already out?

i know right

also, is that picture used for the artwork already out?

nope LOL we don't know anything about R8 at all, we don't even know if BBHMM, FFS + AO are even going to be on it anymore (although I'm guessing the first two are rather likely bc of the success of the latter and how much Ri loves the former)

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

I was never really a fan, but then I bought a concert DVD (Good Girl Gone Bad) and I liked it so much that I now even bought a ticket for her tour in 2016 - a front stage ticket. I am a little bit super excited, tbh.

Is anyone else starting to think that ANTi might be released on New Year's Day? There's two rooms that need to be opened and NYD is a Friday so it could make sense.

Sidenote is it New Year's Day or New Years' Day?

I was thinking the same thing. With the time patterns of the rooms opening, it could definitely be possible.

MkWI4Ns.png

Is anyone else starting to think that ANTi might be released on New Year's Day? There's two rooms that need to be opened and NYD is a Friday so it could make sense.

I've said for months now I think it will be Christmas Day or January 1st.

H0bDaqU.gif

i've given up hope thinking of dates it could be released, its gonna come when we dont expec it. im sick of all the games they've been playing this era. release the fucking album or dont, stop pushing singles or this whole Room shit.

also its New Year's Day, as it's the day belonging to the New Year, so it's a possessive apostrophe. 

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

i've given up hope thinking of dates it could be released, its gonna come when we dont expec it. im sick of all the games they've been playing this era. release the fucking album or dont, stop pushing singles or this whole Room shit.

also its New Year's Day, as it's the day belonging to the New Year, so it's a possessive apostrophe. 

ty. i thought it was but i was just making sure  :D