Hellion

Rihanna

They have. One is an interlude of "Only If For A Night" by florence (it's like a remix thing), and the other two are SHIT

She is dead to me. I won't ever forgive her for this

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

Goodnight Gotham - I HATE her for not making this a full song with HER vocals

Pose (written by the girl that wrote BBHMM) - what the actual fuck is THIS. Are there even words to this song or just her making sounds and saying bitch :lmao:

Sex With Me - ok this one is good

BzhmW.png

after my third listen and i tried my best not to complain about anything anymore and just regarded it as a regular album release without a 3 year wait...

Β 

My favs are:

Consideration/ Desperado/ Love on The Brain/ Close To You.

Β 

the flow is ok. very cohesive with the dark and exotic atmosphere with well-polished production, sounds like you're really high on legal marijuana in a chill and relaxing way. and it shows more of her vocal ability than her earlier work.

Β 

but it is just consists of some average songs and interludes and a pointless cover without any really Β memorable moment.

Β 

again, i feel underwhelmed. i would not say it's her best work because she seems to head towards a different direction from her previous albums

and it makes the comparison kinda meaningless.

Β 

it would be a 6 to 7 for me.

hope it will grow on me and i will change my mind. (tho i will probably just forget its existence and only use a few songs from it after a few weeks)

giphy.gif

Just skippedΒ  through it. The part from "Desperado" until "Love on the Brain" is extremely nice, even though I'm usually not a big Rihanna fan.

The rest of the album is pretty ew to me apart from "Consideration"

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

The deluxe edition is on iTunes NZ! https://itun.es/nz/QHJuab

Β 

also.... is it Anti, ANTI, or ANTi?

Β 

It's "ANTi" for her, but I hate it sooooo much when artists do that so it'll be "Anti" for me.