Hellion

Rihanna

I have the three promo singles filed as R8 Promo on iTunes, but I hate that. I don't know where to put them and it's bugging me. I don't like editing tracklists either

BzhmW.png

I have the three promo singles filed as R8 Promo on iTunes, but I hate that. I don't know where to put them and it's bugging me. I don't like editing tracklists either

i just put them into the album, i hate editing tracklists because i feel that it takes away from the artists' vision for the album but it actually works well. i also moved the deluxe tracks too

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

I love it... like a lot. Not a single bad song. "Never Ending" was probably my least favorite and I wish "Goodnight Gotham" would have included her own vocals along with Florence's, but it's such a solid record imo. I was not expecting to like it this much.

H0bDaqU.gif

how do you know though?

She typed that way many times, and she pronounces it "ant - I". It's "ANTI" for iTunes, Tidal etc etc though

Yeah I have no idea what everyone is going on about, it's not a great song.

i mean, had she sang like she does on Love on the Brain, it would have been amazing. the instrumental is fab, the lyrics are great but the vocals are TERRIBLE

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

i mean, had she sang like she does on Love on the Brain, it would have been amazing. the instrumental is fab, the lyrics are great but the vocals are TERRIBLE

I don't know, it sounds really passionate and heartfelt to me. The roughness & desperation in her voice lends to the late-night drunken vibes. It perfectly complements the instrumental drowsily slurring in the background. Loves it.

Downloaded today. Overall a mediocre, disappointing album, I didn't recalled one song after the first listen. HM>>>>>> easily.

don't know why people are comparing Honeymoon to this album when they're clearly two very different records

BzhmW.png