Hellion

Rihanna

I cannot see how this could be true????? 

Maybe they meant 460k? Maybe they forgot a 0? I literally cannot believe that less than 1000 copies were sold. I can't

As I understand it, the album leaked on Tidal and was only up for an hour or so (maybe even less) before they took it down & the tracking week ended. It's not that hard to believe tbh.

As I understand it, the album leaked on Tidal and was only up for an hour or so (maybe even less) before they took it down & the tracking week ended. It's not that hard to believe tbh.

Oh, so the tracking week finished before the album was 'officially' released?

FzytWEW.png

I'm excited to pick up a copy of this Friday. I want to make myself believe i'm going to find a physical copy. Hopefully there won't be delays and such because of this sort of rushed release? or idk maybe it was planned to go like this??? it all seems a mess but anyway I just want this record in my hands

H0bDaqU.gif

I'm excited to pick up a copy of this Friday. I want to make myself believe i'm going to find a physical copy. Hopefully there won't be delays and such because of this sort of rushed release? or idk maybe it was planned to go like this??? it all seems a mess but anyway I just want this record in my hands

it's already out in some HMV stores in England, you should be able to find a copy when it hits Friday wherever you are!

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

Even though I think she is definitly one of the more pleasant mainstream-radio artists, I am generally not the biggest Rihanna fan.

I have to say I actually really enjoy Anti. I like the laid back, darker vibe this has. The whole standard edition is really great, especially Same Ol' Mistakes and Consideration. Kiss It Better and Higher are not really my piece of cake but they are still nice.

The bonus tracks are all not good at all in my opinion though.

I like the more "alternative" sound the album has. I can understand why some fans who prever her popsongs don't like it that much but in my opinion it's her best album so far.

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

Consideration 10

James Joint 10

Kiss It Better 10

Work 1

Desperado 10

Woo 10

Needed Me 10

Yeah I Said It 7

Same Ol Mistakes 7

Never Ending 10

Love On the Brain 10

Higher 9

Close to You 10

it gets better

in which universe is woo better than same ol mistakes or higher :facepalm:

I can't stand the fact that Same Ol' Mistakes is the laziest cover of all time. The song itself is a 10/10.

I love Higher soooo much, but they should've worked a little bit harder with the mastering. It's a 9 though, no need to exaggerate...