Hellion

Rihanna

i was only half-serious before but wow she really is over. album tanked. people aren't stupid you deliver a subpar product nobody is going to buy it

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

i was only half-serious before but wow she really is over. album tanked. people aren't stupid you deliver a subpar product nobody is going to buy it

it charted at #1 on BB 200 and it's sold like 1.6 mil in the US...

You tried it though. I'm not a Rihanna stan but what you're saying is kind of ridiculous when the line above your avi says you stan for someone who doesn't even have a career in comparison

I'll forgive you tho  :hooker:

BzhmW.png

Ok so Work is fire. And Higher is also fire. I'm not even a Rihanna fan, but you can't deny a good song.

BVT4uKe.jpg   
8/1/13 . 8/2/13 . 5/16/14 . 10/4/14 . 10/11/14 . 5/30/15 . 7/28/16 . 5/20/17 . 1/11/18 . 2/11/18

it charted at #1 on BB 200 and it's sold like 1.6 mil in the US...

You tried it though. I'm not a Rihanna stan but what you're saying is kind of ridiculous when the line above your avi says you stan for someone who doesn't even have a career in comparison

I'll forgive you tho  :hooker:

I understand that what trash said isn't true and it's prefectly fine for you to refute his (false) claim but you don't have to tear down other artists just to solidify your position... It's tacky, but I'll forgive you this time

89550-F07-DF2-F-4739-9-AB0-552-DF4549773.jpg

I understand that what trash said isn't true and it's prefectly fine for you to refute his (false) claim but you don't have to tear down other artists just to solidify your position... It's tacky, but I'll forgive you this time

this literally had nothing to do with you why are trying to get involved

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

Ok I just wanted to drop by to say that Consideration, Kiss It Better and Higher are all fire s883oSV.gif

Those 2 songs + Same Ol Mistakes are the trinity of the album tbh :legend:

I play Bitch Better Have My Money instead of Work, American Oxygen instead of Same Ol Mistakes and FourFiveSeconds before Never Ending and it flows nicely!