Hellion

Rihanna

I think there might be a gold edition. Someone on ATRL said something about buying a 'platinum version' and the deluxe is £18.99 on Amazon UK (which is about the same price the Super Deluxe Rebel Heart was when it came out) so maybe it's true? A Rihanna fan page on Twitter said there was something special about the physical deluxe as well.

I like EVERY SONG :defeated:

I just hope we don't have such a wait between records again. I use to LOVE that Rihanna put out albums like every year.

I think she's joining the every 2-3 years crew honestly. I don't expect to hear another FULL album next year since she's more in control of her process now that she has 8 albums under her belt.

uM2mzZZ.gifhoDhUSz.png?1

I think she's joining the every 2-3 years crew honestly. I don't expect to hear another FULL album next year since she's more in control of her process now that she has 8 albums under her belt.

You're probably right, and with the amount of music I constantly have to listen to I guess it won't be so bad, but 2008-2013 Rihanna will always be iconic.

H0bDaqU.gif