CruelWorld

Lana Featured on New Emile Haynie Song "Wait For Life" - Out January 20th

No i'm more eager to know how in gods world you described UV that.

When the sound of the album is very much aggressive and jagged like the title.

I think you're confusing that description with the album cover and how neil krug (who is an awful photographer) describe the cover.

Sorry, but you have disqualified yourself. Move on and listen to some LP1 and get your life or whatever.

Sorry, but you have disqualified yourself. Move on and listen to some LP1 and get your life or whatever.

it's ok buddy i forgive and understand your confusion.  :)

get a life? check your online time honey...and tell that to yourself.

Not all pop albums can be as good as Me. I Am Merier, I guess. :lel:

true... not many pop albums can get 7.7 on p4k not even Ultraviolence

AND definitely not Arina 150k grande and they didn't even review hers...poor it :lmao:

it's ok buddy i forgive and understand your confusion.  :)

get a life? check your online time honey...and tell that to yourself.

Oh hunty, you want some personal conversation with me? My inbox is ready if you want to.

And since when is Ariana's album a topic here in this thread?

See, I love being off-topic and get on people's nerves, but I do that with my status, not in a thread.

true... not many pop albums can get 7.7 on p4k not even Ultraviolence

AND definitely not Arina 150k grande and they didn't even review hers...poor it :lmao:

UV isn't a pop record...and ME is the only one I've listened to in ages (as a guilty pleasure). 99% of what I listen to is indie rock or music from the 60s/70s, so come off it.

Tbh, everyone here is tired of your daily, pre-pubescent temper tantrums. We get that you didn't like UV, but guess what; opinions are funny things. Many of us do.

Oh my god, if FKA Twigs is so much better and LP1 is sooo dope, then just leave the forum and stop annoying us.

I am no one who says you have to like everything an artist does and that you can't critizise him/her but REALLY ... if you are so in love with LP1, listen to LP1. LP1 is LP1 and Ultraviolence is Ultraviolence. If you only like sugary popsongs and bubblegum voices, go listen to LP1 and be happy.

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

Oh my god, if FKA Twigs is so much better and LP1 is sooo dope, then just leave the forum and stop annoying us.

I am no one who says you have to like everything an artist does and that you can't critizise him/her but REALLY ... if you are so in love with LP1, listen to LP1. LP1 is LP1 and Ultraviolence is Ultraviolence. If you only like sugary popsongs and bubblegum voices, go listen to LP1 and be happy.

I agree with this but honey LP1 is not sugary pop plz don't discredit a good artist in defense of your fave.

14417469274.gif

I agree with this but honey LP1 is not sugary pop plz don't discredit a good artist in defense of your fave.

Well, I don't say she's bad, but LP1 is definitly NOT my taste. But i don't invade FKA Twigs threads/forums and act as the herald of good music by promoting other artists :lanasrs2:

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

Objectivity is difficult...a challenge almost in a field of blind sheep.

The little monsters lipsters indeed.

You know what just shut the fuck up lmao you're on a forum on the internet, stop taking yourself so seriously and being a dick to everyone else. Sad gay

14417469274.gif