Zenol

Lana on BBC Radio 1 on September 16th - CANCELLED

BBCR1 said in a tweet that she will perform.

@BBCR1 IS LANA STILL PERFORMING ON TUESDAY?

@BlEBERDELREY Yep - tune into Fearne from 10am!

She can't cancel it yet that would give bbc a chance to figure something out to replace her. Wait till the 16th.

I really hope she doesn't cancel this! Fearne and Lana have had a good relationship from what I know and Fearne has always supported Lana on the radio so for Lana to cancel last minute might put a wrench in their relationship. Let's hope she doesn't cancel  :toofunny:

Bm2AvMo.gif

It's very sad...it is as if interscope or her mangement booked these shows in advance forcing her to promote but she declined said "FUCK YA'LL" last minute.

I'm getting a sense of retaliation to the label from Dalai.

lets hope they won't banned her like France.

I just feel very bad for her. It's no secret that she's been battling stomach ulcers, or whatever this "mystery illness" of hers is, for some time now. I think she's been trying to push through it, but perhaps all the recent travelling between the US and Europe was just too much for her. Of course it's disappointing to her audience; I'm sure it's equally disappointing and frustrating for her, too. No star likes to cancel appearances; it's bad publicity. And as much as Lana adores her fans, she knows this is bad (especially having cancelled on Virgin Radio before), and I really don't think she would do this unless she really had no choice (ref. Lorde postponing her Australian tour earlier is year due to ill health). One can only hope that, with the support of her fans, she will get through this and be able to reschedule her missed appearances.

Get well soon, Lana!

Dear God please let Lana not cancel ACL

I will be depressed

:pray2:  :pray2:  :pray2:

BVT4uKe.jpg   
8/1/13 . 8/2/13 . 5/16/14 . 10/4/14 . 10/11/14 . 5/30/15 . 7/28/16 . 5/20/17 . 1/11/18 . 2/11/18