TrailerParkDarling

LANA SLEUTHING

and me too  :creep:

there was a predetermined search for "jane powers ford models" and this came up as the first result 

born in 67 or 68 (the uncertainty is uncanny)! so mother-type / mentor sounds about right?

Apparently she dated Jon Stewart in the 90's and I had this whole story line made up about her being an ex-coke addict model who got in touch with Lana through Fords and they bonded over mutual hardships and remain friends to this day :party: 

Or maybe they just know each other from Lake Placid :noparty:  

EDIT: Ok, so it's pretty certain that jane has nothing to do with Lanas model career. Case closed.

Edited by GSH

Apparently she dated Jon Stewart in the 90's and I had this whole story line made up about her being an ex-coke addict model who got in touch with Lana through Fords and they bonded over mutual hardships and remain friends to this day :party: 

Or maybe they just know each other from Lake Placid :noparty:  Just found out that there's a pic pf Jane in the Misc. Photo thread and a boy who I think maybe is her son. Someone in the thread said that the boy is the son of a Lana's old Lake Placid friend.

http://lanaboards.com/index.php?/topic/654-ldr-misc-photos/page-47

Jane's profile is where a lot of the "new" old photos are coming from. If you notice Jane is in almost all of them lol.

tumblr_n90y9oYmu41qzj1pro1_500.gif

I remember us talking about Jane somewhere on the forum a while ago. I think they went to AA meetings together? Like, the Atlantic Group ones. And Jane seemed pretty conservative and... mothering?

inb4 a jane appreciation thread is created :troll:

I'm a little uncomfortable with the extent of stalking of people peripherally connected to Lana taking place on the forum lately. It's one thing when Lana basically outs herself as an AA member and we just put the pieces together, but do we have to out other members? It's called Alcoholics Anonymous for a reason. It's also one thing to figure out information like this privately and use it as a lead to figure out other stuff, but is it really necessary to post every last detail publicly on the forum? There's a reason I redact most names when I post Facebook screenshots. What exactly do we expect to gain by this?

tumblr_mhs73q4yRD1qll34mo1_500.gif

Stalking you has sorta become like my occupation.

i believe lana went to boarding school for alcoholism and her parents telling people it was for music however i still can see teenage lizzy telling her friends she was going away for being a gangsta instead of going away for music reasons

I'm a little uncomfortable with the extent of stalking of people peripherally connected to Lana taking place on the forum lately. It's one thing when Lana basically outs herself as an AA member and we just put the pieces together, but do we have to out other members? It's called Alcoholics Anonymous for a reason. It's also one thing to figure out information like this privately and use it as a lead to figure out other stuff, but is it really necessary to post every last detail publicly on the forum? There's a reason I redact most names when I post Facebook screenshots. What exactly do we expect to gain by this?

i agree that there's definitely a line that shouldnt be crossed, but jane's facebook profile is mostly public. you never know what you can find with random snooping. someone else stumbled across that picture above, and now i have an idea of who she babysits on occasion  :creep:

i want to know everything. so i should apologize in advance to anyone that has entered or left her life xx 

ZRBNill.jpg

...sorry, i didn't want to out her or anything but i'm pretty sure we've discussed this on here which is why i mentioned it

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

I agree that this got a little out of a tangent and I have edited my comment. I genuinely wanted to know something about Lana and I got an answer, but it's tricky when getting the answer involves people who may or may not know how much of their social media is public. Especially when it's something that has already been posted on the board. 

edit: probably irrelevant by now.

they're extremely close. I'm almost sure Jane's son is the boy Lana use to babysit. 

CQJCa5f.jpg

Jane wasn't born in LP, but i guess it's possible she could of moved there. 

VyIsfwC.jpg

I agree with what you're saying. It's just so hard putting the pieces together within this fanbase because the curiosity sometimes get's too overwhelming (not to mention the countless amount of leaked songs/misc photos we've been "given"). Heck, just reading this thread makes me feel all creepo. If given the option to sign a petition in order for her to write an autobiography including family, friends and influential personas she's ever encountered, then count me in. I'd much rather hear her story tbh.

EQFO7rX.png

Quasimoto has some testy stans, watch out  :hooker:

:stop:

i dont know anything about her. its just pathetic to keep dragging her for no reason.

and it's quasimodo

:smokes4:

Sweeping scents and blue hydrangea. Summer hail and summer stranger.

:stop:

i dont know anything about her. its just pathetic to keep dragging her for no reason.

and it's quasimodo

:crying:

Stop defending midgets, ok,

K, thx, bye

Enjoy Christmas

tumblr_my692dU3TU1t0cscho1_500.gif