Sitar

Eminem Raps About Punching Lana Del Rey

^ Me defending every post I've made in interview threads tbh.

i'd like 2 note i think i've only been publicly shut down by you once so i feel ya bruv.

4d05b88473027157c69dadf2c058161f.jpg

Edit:  think she'll make a public comment about it?

Probably not.  She's been staying pretty quiet in the media lately.  But perhaps she'll agree to do a collaboration with him, and then cancel it.

Wait, what other songs? I remember like one, by some no-name.

I'd like to know too! Btw, what was that one you know? I haven't heard of any.

tumblr_or3tpeCeWc1rtq3bfo1_400.gif

I don't understand how some y'all can say Lana would be so happy he mentioned her, especially in the fucking context he mentioned her in. Yeah, I know, she idolizes him, but hearing someone you love say they would punch you in the face is not very complimenting or flattering. The only way I see Lana being remotely happy about this is because he said her name. If I was Lana I would be embarrassed to have my name used in such a vile line though.

Like I said in a post before, the line is fucked up and it would still be if someone else had said it.

I don't understand how some y'all can say Lana would be so happy he mentioned her, especially in the fucking context he mentioned her in. Yeah, I know, she idolizes him, but hearing someone you love say they would punch you in the face is not very complimenting or flattering. The only way I see Lana being remotely happy about this is because he said her name. If I was Lana I would be embarrassed to have my name used in such a vile line though.

Like I said in a post before, the line is fucked up and it would still be if someone else had said it.

Well, Eminem has also said that he would pee on RIhanna and they ended up having two huge hits. So, maybe it's Em's way to say he wants a little romance?  :D

jeez.. ya'll overreacting. It was a free style so he said a random name to rhyme with ray rice and that happened to be lana del rey. nothing personal there, i'm sure. 

I'm so lucky I love sunbathing and moonbathing

jeez.. ya'll overreacting. It was a free style so he said a random name to rhyme with ray rice and that happened to be lana del rey. nothing personal there, i'm sure.

It probably wasn't anything personal towards Lana, but it still promotes domestic violence towards women and still makes a joke about the Ray Rice incident which is wrong.

It probably wasn't anything personal towards Lana, but it still promotes domestic violence towards women and still makes a joke about the Ray Rice incident which is wrong.

yes, but most of you wouldn't give a single shit if it wasn't lana's name. 

plus, it's free promo. she's making headlines from this and he has a way bigger fanbase than lana and i'm sure lots of em stans will check lana out. get's her lots of brand new fans.  :)  :)

I'm so lucky I love sunbathing and moonbathing

yes, but most of you wouldn't give a single shit if it wasn't lana's name. 

plus, it's free promo. she's making headlines from this and he has a way bigger fanbase than lana and i'm sure lots of em stans will check lana out. get's her lots of brand new fans.  :)  :)

Um, I would. Don't speak for other people.

Sweeping scents and blue hydrangea. Summer hail and summer stranger.

Well, 3rd known white rapper, from shades of Vanilla Ice and Marky Mark, who looks to the world, as fallen out from that Trainspotting movie, isn't relevant here. It's what Lana should do, as he threatens her over lyrics, so she could put him in jail, if she wants, or respond with a song, or statement...ignoring this won't be easy. I am not familiar what drugs or drinks, or personal crap he goes through, but this is just not something for 21st century, endorsing violence against women is tardy nowadays, also Celebrity Deathmatch times are over, and they were with clay. Don't someone try to put through that they are together on some way.

Getting a male singer now, to be against her this much, maybe just shows, she rules female music scene, so some haters outthere, try to spoil her life, along with music.This may be, as when Madonna was 'hit' by Vatican, in her most glory days, if Lana has that in mind, and responds appropriately, she could keep up to be with better music, than anyone ever, not just in ears of her fans.