ilovetati

Honeymoon - Pre-Release and Discussion Thread

I don't think those unreleased songs will be on Honeymoon, when people talked to the band they said Lana just felt like doing unreleased songs, they said they learned songs from Honeymoon, but they weren't allowed to play them yet, so I don't think so. 

I really want UATW on Honeymoon! Imagine it with Mark Ronson production like Amy's You Know I'm No Good!

okay this I'm down for  :defeated:

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

UAGTW has some cringeworthy lyrics "supersize...fries" and just recycles the being in love with a bad boy who's getting high theme. Same goes for YCBTB. I'm hoping for new themes that stay true to her vision on HM.

I don't think those unreleased songs will be on Honeymoon, when people talked to the band they said Lana just felt like doing unreleased songs, they said they learned songs from Honeymoon, but they weren't allowed to play them yet, so I don't think so. 

:defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:

The only reason I ever wanted unreleased stuff to get put on albums was so she'll sing it live (and better recordings for the handful of good LQ stuff). Now that she's singing them anyways I'm fine with all new songs on the albums, unless it is reworked way beyond what it originally was (i.e. Methamphetamines/Old Money).

But now that we are talking her singing unreleased stuff, she needs to get on the AKA songs asap. Kill Kill and Raise Me Up, please. :flutter: Also Kinda Outta Luck and Hundred Dollar Bill.

and AFFA/Hollywood :pray2:  :pray2: 

Goddesses don't speak in whispers. They scream.

mmm at least wait for the full song and how are they singed etcetc

tru tru tru although that Mr Born to Lose thing is kinda cringey lol

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

im gonna vomit those lyrics are so bad that I think they might be fake (or at least I hope they are)

They're 99% real unless Lana is trolling us by printing fake lyrics on merch lol

at least she hasn't written about daddies or her red party dress or how she's fucking crazy lmao

fullsizeoutput-3494.png