ilovetati

Honeymoon - Pre-Release and Discussion Thread

Billboard wrote an article about her performance and they were positive. They mentioned that she was saddled by a "muffled sound system" but they were still positive about her performance and vocals. They even titled it saying she made a "captivating return."

http://www.billboard.com/articles/columns/music-festivals/6590588/lana-del-rey-makes-captivating-return-to-new-york-at?utm_source=twitter

BTD is one of the most successful albums in the last few years for Interscope. Lana is mainstream

by mainstream i meant that she plays on the radio every five seconds (summertime sadness remix doesnt count though) like taylor swift

Just imagine, if you can get her single for free if signing up. that would be great promo for her.  :crying:

I hope they do it lol, everyone or the majority of people have iphones lol 

Apple's been using her for a while tho

I think it's very possible Lana (her label) may premiere songs on the new Beats1 global station - pretty much everyone in the world can listen. Interscope and Apple are tight, I think.

fullsizeoutput-3494.png

I think it's very possible Lana (her label) may premiere songs on the new Beats1 global station - pretty much everyone in the world can listen. Interscope and Apple are tight, I think.

Yeah, kinda hoping is not because they coming on June 30 with the service but idk if beats1 is coming at the same time. 

I'm hoping we are going to see positive changes from Interscope... I think they realized they fucked up with UV and could've made it so much bigger than it was. Here's to Honeymoon's success  :hooker:

Yeah, kinda hoping is not because they coming on June 30 with the service but idk if beats1 is coming at the same time.

beats1 is launching at the same time and will be available even for people who aren't paying for the apple music subscription. When the Apple Music Android app is released, something like 90% of smartphones will be able to listen to it. It's really exciting in terms of artist releases and stuff because it's global and not regional (BBC R1 in UK, etc)

fullsizeoutput-3494.png

beats1 is launching at the same time and will be available even for people who aren't paying for the apple music subscription. When the Apple Music Android app is released, something like 90% of smartphones will be able to listen to it. It's really exciting in terms of artist releases and stuff because it's global and not regional (BBC R1 in UK, etc)

Good then :O, i hope they use it