ilovetati

Honeymoon - Pre-Release and Discussion Thread

Still wondering if the guy from Muse will have any involvement, if they're doing something for his next project, or if they were just meeting as friends.

VERY unpopular and personal opinion but I would really love so, not even particularly to like the song(s) in the end, just because they're both my favs. I'm a real huge Muse fan and Drones is one of their very best albums yet for me, really back to the heavy rock Origin Of Symmetry and Absolution sounds but with more electronicallish add-ons so I really wonder what a more "pure" Muse sound which they apparently are coming back to would be with Lana's idea of "going back to BTD sound" etc. I'm not that sure Lana would participate in Muse's next project as their album just got out but I'd be extremely interested in any involvement big or small of Matt on Honeymoon. And even if they were just meeting as friends it's already pleasing me so so so much  :flutter:

ZKcaooE.png

VERY unpopular and personal opinion but I would really love so, not even particularly to like the song(s) in the end, just because they're both my favs. I'm a real huge Muse fan and Drones is one of their very best albums yet for me, really back to the heavy rock Origin Of Symmetry and Absolution sounds but with more electronicallish add-ons so I really wonder what a more "pure" Muse sound which they apparently are coming back to would be with Lana's idea of "going back to BTD sound" etc. I'm not that sure Lana would participate in Muse's next project as their album just got out but I'd be extremely interested in any involvement big or small of Matt on Honeymoon. And even if they were just meeting as friends it's already pleasing me so so so much :flutter:

I could actually see the space rock sound Muse has working for the "future-retro" theme.

Or maybe they worked on a Bond song together :creep:

I could actually see the space rock sound Muse has working for the "future-retro" theme.

Or maybe they worked on a Bond song together :creep:

Holy shit I would die  :deadbanana: Just thinking about them working together is giving me heart palpitations so for a Bond song... Actually I tried to check but we don't know yet who is doing Spectre's theme song no??? Omfg just imagine  :hdu: Plus it's out in November right so it would be a bit after Honeymoon so it would be great but from what I understood it's Adele again

ZKcaooE.png

Holy shit I would die :deadbanana: Just thinking about them working together is giving me heart palpitations so for a Bond song... Actually I tried to check but we don't know yet who is doing Spectre's theme song no??? Omfg just imagine :hdu: Plus it's out in November right so it would be a bit after Honeymoon so it would be great but from what I understood it's Adele again

I think they confirmed that Adele wasn't doing it?

That's what I unfortunately just saw  :sadcore6: Whatever, it would have been the perfect occasion for them to collaborate without getting both Muse and Lana fans mad but that's life, I still hope they do something together, it COULD have a great potential if it's done right. 

ZKcaooE.png

That was her darkest moment

LMAOOOOOOOO

----

so, still no news about the new alboom Lana? Srsly? Hurry up bitch

The only exciting thing was @@ilovetati 's GovBall prediction :toofunny:

So one of the models did an interview lol but didnt really say much

Fresh off the set from megastar Lana Del Rey’s latest music video, filmed for the highly anticipated album ‘Honeymoon,’ Cole Stroud had plenty to talk about. The young model’s life was recently turned upside down when he made the leap from Texas to California in pursuit of the American dream. The project he was looking for fell into the lap of heartthrob Stroud when he was sitting at home one evening watching television with fellow model Austin Kellogg; out of the blue came the news that he had been booked for the opportunity of a lifetime.

“It was great working with Lana! She’s so sweet and she loves her fans so much. Such a talented human being.”

Del Rey is known for her cool, jazzy visuals surrounded with an atmosphere of film noir and the nostalgia of an old Hollywood. Stroud tells Motley that “the style and vibe of the video is super chill. Just a bunch of us guys hanging out and having a good time.” This adds to the evidence of a rumoured first single ‘Music To Watch Boys To’ and upon being questioned the charming socialite replied “I could not for sure tell you if the video was for the song MTWBT, but to me it would sure make sense if it was. We all were not told too much about the video and I don’t want to spread any false information so I’m waiting just like all the rest of her fans!” Stroud had no light to shed on the release dates for the secret project telling readers that he “honestly was not told whenever the video is going to come out.” but he was able to tell us that some scenes were shot at the Korean Bell Of Friendship and other locations around that area.

Stroud confirmed in the interview with Motley Magazine that Brooklyn Baby Del Rey is in fact shooting several music videos, he says “I know she has more videos she’s going to be shooting so it could come out soon or it could come out after she finishes shooting the rest of the videos.” LDR fans everywhere can now rejoice!

Stroud’s social media has blown up considerably since news leaked that he was working on the project but we’re sure the real change has yet to come, we imagine that when the music video drops we’ll be seeing a lot more of Cole Stroud.

He also tells Motley about the love the fans have been sending him and he is overjoyed with the new support. To Stroud’s dismay he was unable to spend much time with the New York starlet as “LDR was actually going on tour the next day so she had to leave the set a little earlier in the day. It was cool to see that she was there though. Such a down to earth girl and she was sweet for letting all of us to have gotten pictures with her.”

http://uccmotley.ie/index.php/model-citizen/

Actually, this is the best information we have gotten so far.

Ok, we knew already she shot two videos, but apparently there will be more? So more videos after the tour ends on Tuesday? 

Makes sense he doesn't know which song since Lana does not seem to appear in the same shoot to lipsynch while the music is playing.

"It was cool to see that she was there though."  :whoopi:  Was she not in the video? Or are the shots of the boys separate from shots of her? Interesting...

Not the prediction of someone on this forum, coming to be true x.x!

"Brooklyn Baby Del Rey" :awkney: :awkney: :awkney: :rip:

Seriously? Lmao

Well, I think this is such great news, that means we will get more than 2 videos this year? I'm so thirsty for more Lana videos, tbh, can't wait :oprah:

I don't think she's not starring in the video, I mean, yeah, maybe she doesn't share a lot of scenes with them but she could be just watching them sitting far from them. 

QVi1xFV.gifDrH6LWV.gif0FHXTOj.gif

"Brooklyn Baby Del Rey" :awkney: :awkney: :awkney: :rip:

Seriously? Lmao

Well, I think this is such great news, that means we will get more than 2 videos this year? I'm so thirsty for more Lana videos, tbh, can't wait :oprah:

I don't think she's not starring in the video, I mean, yeah, maybe she doesn't share a lot of scenes with them but she could be just watching them sitting far from them. 

inb4 homemade video and the models are used in a 5 sec clip!

Sam Smith will be singing the Spectre theme

I think Lana would've been a good choice still, serving a Diamonds Are Forever/Goldfinger teas. It would've been even better if had been her first major acting debut as a Bond girl too

BzhmW.png