ilovetati

Honeymoon - Pre-Release and Discussion Thread

Giorgio Moroder said something again about Lana, but it's in italian :rip:

Altri impegni, dopo la promozione dell’album?

A breve inizierò a lavorare su un musical un po’ sullo stile di Mamma Mia!. Userò 6 o 7 pezzi miei e una quindicina di nuovi: sarà tutto basato sulla dance music. Avevo iniziato a collaborare anche con Lana del Rey: ma il fatto è che ogni tanto si fa sentire poi sparisce per 6 mesi (ride). Vedremo.

tumblr_o2bsk3y0kh1so86p6o1_400.giftumblr_o2bsk3y0kh1so86p6o2_400.gif

Google translate:

Other commitments, after the promotion of the album?

Soon I will start to work on a musical a bit 'in the style of Mamma Mia !. I will use my 6 or 7 pieces and fifteen new: it will all be based on dance music. I started working with Lana del Rey, but the fact is that sometimes you feel then disappears for six months (laughs). We'll see.

Soon I'll start working on a musical in the style of "Mamma Mia!". I'll use 6 or 7 of my tracks and about 15 of new ones: everything based on dance music. I had started working with Lana del Rey: but the fact is that sometimes she comes and then she disappears for six months (laughs). So we'll see. 

Soon I'll start working on a musical in the style of "Mamma Mia!". I'll use 6 or 7 of my tracks and about 15 of new ones: everything based on dance music. I had started working with Lana del Rey: but the fact is that sometimes she comes and then she disappears for six months (laughs). So we'll see.

I'm Italian that's the right translation

I'm fed up with this Giorgio Moroder guy tbh. The way he always name drops Lana it seems that he has some kind of creepy crush on her. Yea, he was a great disco producer in the 70's but I listened to his new songs with SIA and Kyle and they are not good. Lana has a good nose for collabs and I'm glad that she didn't wasted her time with him like she did with another septuagenarian Brian Wilson which recorded the "The Last Song" with her and afterwards decided that he will sing it saying that Lana "gave up on him". She has a tour, a new album to release she has not time to waste with these vanity projects

I'm fed up with this Giorgio Moroder guy tbh. The way he always name drops Lana it seems that he has some kind of creepy crush on her. Yea, he was a great disco producer in the 70's but I listened to his new songs with SIA and Kyle and they are not good. Lana has a good nose for collabs and I'm glad that she didn't wasted her time with him like she did with another septuagenarian Brian Wilson which recorded the "The Last Song" with her and afterwards decided that he will sing it saying that Lana "gave up on him". She has a tour, a new album to release she has not time to waste with these vanity projects

But he's still a legend and Lana is just Lana for now. He probably really likes her and wants a collab with her nothing wrong with it and he keeps saying that she agrees but then says nothing, and that seems like something she will do lol