ilovetati

Honeymoon - Pre-Release and Discussion Thread

I just had a thought, I would love (This might be a unpopular opinion), but would absolutely love to hear Hollywood recorded on this album,

perhaps with a few instrument changes to the beat/chorus.. but the same song all in all.. :) ..

..for me it would fit the vibe of HBTB and HM

I'm totally on board with this tbh :hawt:

animation1.gif

Hollywood has that futureretro vibe and stereotypical Lana narco swing that would make it somehow perfect in the middle of an album that seems to be pretty much miscellany. 

It's like if Jane Jetson developed a drug habit. 

I just had a thought, I would love (This might be a unpopular opinion), but would absolutely love to hear Hollywood recorded on this album,

perhaps with a few instrument changes to the beat/chorus.. but the same song all in all.. :) ..

..for me it would fit the vibe of HBTB and HM

I'm 1000% for this

Alright, gurl. You just smashed on the Billboard charts thanks to payola, so you need to get that pre-order and album cover going. I need Huntymoon to continue to slay my bussy. 

what's payola???

QVi1xFV.gifDrH6LWV.gif0FHXTOj.gif

I think the first half of the album will be more slow with jazzier parts like "Honeymoon" and possibly "Don't Let Me Be Misunderstood" and I think the album will then transition into the "muddy trap" section with songs like "High By the Beach" and possibly "Serial Killer".

leave it to the negative Nellys to suggest it didn't happen.(but they will quote it and get others to repeat it so it will be the focus/hijack of a happy event

in the attempt to make it a negative) well....

Sorry to disappoint the negative nellies and Debbie downers,

Lana now has 2 American Top Ten Singles. and for all time, in Billboard's pages, it is permanent cannot be erased.

2 American Top Ten Singles-
More than Joni Mitchell or Kate Bush or Leonard Cohen or Bob Dylan or the Grateful Dead or Lou Reed or Courtney Love or Harry Chapin or Nina Simone or The Runaways

or thousands of others ever had in America (and everyone of the names mentioned are cooler than cool, and legendary superstars)

(note- with the news that billboard grasped away that which it gave, Lana still has as many Top 10s as all the above artists who have one, or one more than those who only have one (Harry Chapin, Bob Dylan)

(Joni had a top 20, Grateful Dead Top 20, Lou Reed Top 20).

Lana is our modern day Edith Piaf. Totally unique. a mixture of Brian WIlson Roy Orbison, Leonard Cohen, Gram Parsons, Elton & Bernie. Born to Die/Paradise is comparable to Elton's Captain Fantastic. All the records need to be listened whole. Waiting for a box set vinyl of all 400 songs not on any lp

leave it to the negative Nellys to suggest it didn't happen.(but they will quote it and get others to repeat it so it will be the focus/hijack of a happy event

in the attempt to make it a negative) well....

Sorry to disappoint the negative nellies and Debbie downers,

Lana now has 2 American Top Ten Singles. and for all time, in Billboard's pages, it is permanent cannot be erased.

2 American Top Ten Singles-

More than Joni Mitchell or Kate Bush or Leonard Cohen or Bob Dylan or the Grateful Dead or Lou Reed or Courtney Love or Harry Chapin or Nina Simone or The Runaways

or thousands of others ever had in America (and everyone of the names mentioned are cooler than cool, and legendary superstars)

Lana Del Rey tops them all. 

But Katy Perry is more talented than all of them combined. Charts don't lie

Austin Mahone, too. 

it will be a massive fuck up, tbh

i was thinking about a #17 debut at first... (that makes sense coz west coast debuted at #17 too) until i read the whole article and i was like.... really??!!! (in fact many from her fan base didn't even expect her to enter the top 15)

giphy.gif

i was thinking about a #17 debut at first... (that makes sense coz west coast debuted at #17 too) until i read the whole article and i was like.... really??!!! (in fact many from her fan base didn't even expect her to enter the top 15)

They said twice in the article that she debuted at #7, they can't make the same mistake twice, I really hope it's true

QVi1xFV.gifDrH6LWV.gif0FHXTOj.gif

I think the first half of the album will be more slow with jazzier parts like "Honeymoon" and possibly "Don't Let Me Be Misunderstood" and I think the album will then transition into the "muddy trap" section with songs like "High By the Beach" and possibly "Serial Killer".

1 song like High By the Beach is enough tbh. I want more stuff like Life is beautiful.

They said twice in the article that she debuted at #7, they can't make the same mistake twice, I really hope it's true

maybe they got the sales no. wrong...  i don't know...(maybe they added the streaming pt from spotify/youtube/apple music and even BEATS1??!!!) it would be an absolute mess coz they even published a youtube vid of the chart...

giphy.gif

1 song like High By the Beach is enough tbh. I want more stuff like Life is beautiful.

HBTB and Honeymoon (the song) really make me so curious of how she manages to put them to the same album... hope the transition between songs will be smooth and cohesive... maybe some jazz-influenced trap-hop psychedelic rock songs with orchestra harmony???

giphy.gif