Hi! Mod team is aware of site issues and have contacted Admin :) ×
ilovetati

Honeymoon - Pre-Release and Discussion Thread

I am in the USA, but I'm from London so I have that in my location. 

I actually went to a different UO than the one that I saw it from today to ask if I could have it when they were done, but I actually didn't see the poster in that UO, so I'm going back to the other one tomorrow to ask. Since I didn't see it in the one I went to today, maybe they're only at select stores.

The poster says "All UO stores" though, maybe they just put up the poster early, because im sure they're gonna post about it on scoial media too!

Have you heard UV album? If you think Honeymoon is "bad" mastering. There's no white noise that you speak of.

Of course, and it sounds really good on UV. I don't say it's "bad", relax guys, I don't know the job enough to say that. I don't attack, it's just a remark. There is a whitenoise all song long haha.

LDR-ALOHA2.jpg

Leak is leak whether it's 1998 or 2020. It will always affect sales. More so for a singer who does not promote and a fan base which consists of tumblr users who'd rather torrent her shit.

Exactly. Her audience is used to listening before buying an album, we're not in the 90's anymore. They will torrent her shit and in the end if her music is good enough to resonate with them they will buy it. That's how BTD still at BB 200 every week since 2012. 

i heard the whitenoise too.. which is annoying

I don't hear any "white noise" listening to the iTunes one. Production is done so well. So crisp. The clearest out of all the three songs. High is actually the muddiest one esp the bridge.

Maybe you guys are listening to some bootleg YouTube version.

Also I'm listening to it on headphones because speakers are horrible. You can hear everything.

I don't hear any "white noise" listening to the iTunes one. Production is done so well. So crisp. The clearest out of all the three songs. High is actually the muddiest one esp the bridge.

Maybe you guys are listening to some bootleg YouTube version.

giphy.gif

tumblr_mxk6xrLiob1r4y0tco1_500.gif Instagram: pxpi_gringo

Tape hiss is a dramatic effect and creates an airy, spacious sound; stop hating on her pseudo-vintage production

Hate on the excessive reverb maybe

There's no "hiss" or excessive reverb on Honeymoon. Wtf are you guys hearing? :rip:

There's no "hiss" or excessive reverb on Honeymoon. Wtf are you guys hearing? :rip:

When I work on a raw vocal record, I hear the same thing I can hear on Honeymoon vocals. I always try to make it disappear.

Maybe it's a not a whitenoise in this case, but it's pretty close.

LDR-ALOHA2.jpg

When I work on a raw vocal record, I hear the same thing I can hear on Honeymoon vocals. I always try to make it disappear.

Maybe it's a not a whitenoise in this case, but it's pretty close.

What's your take on "Shades Of Cool"? Which has more hiss and reverb? Shades of Cool or Honeymoon?

Coz you need better equipment honey.

Have you heard UV album? If you think Honeymoon is "bad" mastering. There's no white noise that you speak of.

ban ha

lana's reaction to all y'all talkin shit 

tumblr_nua44b0dL41uewoi6o1_540.jpg

why haven't i seen this pic yet? adorable!