ilovetati

Honeymoon - Pre-Release and Discussion Thread

Probably won't work, but I'm praying for you.

As long as one of the 3 employees who were there earlier are working, it should work out fine (assuming the CD's are shipped tomorrow morning) 

5.11.14 // 9.20.14 // 6.11.15 // 6.13.15 // 6.14.15 // 1.26.18 // 9.21.19

As long as one of the 3 employees who were there earlier are working, it should work out fine (assuming the CD's are shipped tomorrow morning)

So did you explain it would be under the table cause it wouldnt work to purchase it officially? How did you get them to agree?

@@nickolas7246 yes my boyfriend did all of the talking, I'm too awkward/nervous for all of that haha he's much better at it. But yes he explained all of that... And after the 3 employees searched the back for it (separate times) my bf actually went into the back stock room pretending to be looking for a bathroom, he was in there about 5 minutes and searched almost everything without finding shit

I'm not sure if I should be proud or concerned that someone is actually gonna try to get a copy of Honeymoon from Target tomorrow

is this your first time being online? Or following a leak? Just curious.

Coz this type of thing happens all the time and not just music.

I'm a video game stan as well (eeeek) and every time a new one comes out. Some one has connections to get it early and do a walk through on YT.

@@KillKillQueen I mean I'm not gonna lie he's pretty attractive... And 6'2". Lol. but honestly none of the employees at this store give a fuck

is this your first time being online? Or following a leak? Just curious.

Coz this type of thing happens all the time and not just music.

I'm a video game stan as well (eeeek) and every time a new one comes out. Some one has connections to get it early and do a walk through on YT.

:judgingu:  i wasn't aware that people were so desperate