ilovetati

Honeymoon - Pre-Release and Discussion Thread

Some vinyl rips end up sounding better than the CD because of better mastering... That's not really the case with Lana's albums, but I can't at y'all underestimating the power of vinyl.

I have a vinyl rip of Evanescence's Fallen in my iTunes instead of the CD because the mastering on the original release is way too loud. The record noise is rarely audible.

Some vinyl rips end up sounding better than the CD because of better mastering... That's not really the case with Lana's albums, but I can't at y'all underestimating the power of vinyl.

I have a vinyl rip of Evanescence's Fallen in my iTunes instead of the CD because the mastering on the original release is way too loud. The record noise is rarely audible.

It is true, though -- I have BTD:PE and UV made with high-quality tube gear and they sound miles better than the CD

we don't even know if he has a vinyl ripping ability, but his setup looks like he could do a good one. You must not know about vinyl rips, because Vinyl Rips can be VERY HQ If you do it right. The "MQ Versions" we have have people talking in the backround and backround noise and static and blur. This would be a lot better. I have an exam on the 18th. I need Honeymoon to be able to bless me before that. 

:eyeroll2:

tumblr_mxk6xrLiob1r4y0tco1_500.gif Instagram: pxpi_gringo

because you're attacking people. They weren't coming after you they were telling you to leave because you were attacking people.  :horror:

...attacking.... attacking? ok... that seems like a strong word for me simply complaining about something i found annoying.. but ok

tumblr_mxk6xrLiob1r4y0tco1_500.gif Instagram: pxpi_gringo

UV sounds soooo much better on vinyl. BTD on the other hand...

karma drawn up in lines / baby it's a freebie you sure look deprived