ilovetati

Honeymoon - Pre-Release and Discussion Thread

Guys, why would a vinyl rip suck? :toofunny:  :toofunny:

They're far better quality AND you/someone obvs can just convert them to mp3 

Vinyl doesn't sound great with headphones imo

karma drawn up in lines / baby it's a freebie you sure look deprived

In the name of the Lana, and in the Ultraviolence, and in the Honeymoon Amen.

Dear Metaphysical Narco Lords,

Please change the mind of this redditor and influence him with muddy trap energy and lesbian soul in order to release this sacrosanct treasure to the common world.

Amen. 

:rip:  :rip:  :rip:  :rip:

Unless this person has recording/converting equipment we won't be getting a full HQ leak from him

his setup looks pretty fancy. With my tiny record player I can rip and convert. His should be able to do that x1000000

rip to the people offering money for a low to mid quality vinyl rip of an album they already have mid quality versions of and have preordered three different ways and only have about 4 days to wait for... I've never seen any more desperately pressed people in my life... 

tumblr_mxk6xrLiob1r4y0tco1_500.gif Instagram: pxpi_gringo

rip to the people offering money for a low to mid quality vinyl rip of an album they already have mid quality versions of and have preordered three different ways and only have about 4 days to wait for... I've never seen any more desperately pressed people in my life... 

you can leave tho lol, people can do what they want

:smokes:

we don't even know if he has a vinyl ripping ability, but his setup looks like he could do a good one. You must not know about vinyl rips, because Vinyl Rips can be VERY HQ If you do it right. The "MQ Versions" we have have people talking in the backround and backround noise and static and blur. This would be a lot better. I have an exam on the 18th. I need Honeymoon to be able to bless me before that. 

then how come u coming after me for doing(saying) what i want :um:

because you're attacking people. They weren't coming after you they were telling you to leave because you were attacking people.  :horror:

Don't get too excited tho... a vinyl rip won't be much of an improvement :toofunny:

not even 5 mins after someone would post a vinyl rip, someone would say they wish they had it in HQ like :rip:

there's no winning. 

BzhmW.png