ilovetati

Honeymoon - Pre-Release and Discussion Thread

I don't know why but when I read or hear Honeymoon i always think of Neil Krug's Photo-shoot for Clash Magazine. Especially this photo -

10888424_1770281473196193_78502598595829

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

I don't know why but when I read or hear Honeymoon i always think of Neil Krug's Photo-shoot for Clash Magazine. Especially this photo -

10888424_1770281473196193_78502598595829

Wow I hadn't seen this photo from the shoot before. It's heavenly.

Do you guys think MTWBT will be the first single? A promotional single?

There is no way of knowing at this point

She had plans for a Black Beauty video too...and look how that turned out :sadcore:

Wow I hadn't seen this photo from the shoot before. It's heavenly.

IKR the whole shoot is beautiful and definitely is how i would like honeymoon to look like visually. I like how she looks so happy,blissful and care free like she is at peace with herself throughot the whole of the Clash photoshoot. I just hope we have a similar sort of photo shoot for Honeymoon...

Sunlight, new type of flower, outdoor scenery (the beach, maybe), and Lana in her usual cover pose but smiling this time. Imagine how perfect. :defeated:

WE WERE WRONG ALL ALONG ! It won't be the return of BTD or Paradise or AKA or even UV.. It's gonna be the return of SIRENS !!!!!!!

Hahaha

MDM-Lanaboards-Banner.jpg

Sunlight, new type of flower, outdoor scenery (the beach, maybe), and Lana in her usual cover pose but smiling this time. Imagine how perfect. :defeated:

You literally read my mind.I'd love it if the whole album had a summery vibe to it (On the beach maybe in Hawaii or the Caribbean relaxing in a cabin taking the view in and looking at boys :hooker: ). 

Along the line of what type of flower Lana might use I was thinking of this - tropical hiblscus

tumblr_lzz53yZ0jH1ql08afo1_500.png

Loads of bright pastel colors this time too and as I stated before more Photo-shoots like Lana did for clash magazine where you can see that she is clearly naturally happy. :flutter:  :flutter:  :flutter:  

Who's producing, though? That plays a big part in the record's sound.

As far as we know, Mark Ronson will produce several songs (what LDR said: she showed him 10 songs, but not confirm if he produced all of them) . And it is very likely that she will collaborate with Dan Heath and Rick Nowels again - they are her long-time collaborators. 

Wow what a venomous bitchy post about a fellow Lana fan.

Exactly, and there's no need to get personal

I got called an idiot, no one rose to my defense then - not that I care, truthfully, cuz it didn't bother me. It's typical forum-back & forth. I think MIAM can withstand a swipe at who he listens to. I didn't call him any names.

And if we're not allowed to go back and forth here about Lana Del Rey then really what's the purpose of this place? It's not about MIAM not liking Ultraviolence or rock music - it's about him making comments that I disagreed with, his delivery was sour, etc, and I took his argument apart. If you didn't find it pleasant to read then I'm sorry.

If we get some uptempo's like Off To The Races Ill be so happy, that song is pure gold. Or even just one upbeat song like OTTR's, its a standout track.

qsVmBMd.png

If we get some uptempo's like Off To The Races Ill be so happy, that song is pure gold. Or even just one upbeat song like OTTR's, its a standout track.

before y'all come at me, but I think that OTTR will be a one-time event in Lana discography. I will eat my words if she suprises me. I have never ever heard a song like that. Such a rollercoaster-ride, at least that's how I explain this song to others. But I rather think that by the way how she described the writing process for this record, it ain't gonna happen, lyrically. And the song had this great production on it, it was insane.

If she claims the album will arrive August, how soon before the album release would be an appropriate time be for the first single to come out? Trying to figure out a likely time frame.

I am a shark,  beware of my bark