ilovetati

Honeymoon - Pre-Release and Discussion Thread

The lyrics in Uv are some of her best. I don't really know what you mean, she can't have started the Paradise EP more than a few months after BTD was released and that record is phenomonal (arguable better than BTD)

Lana's on a creative streak right now, I'm not worried at all tbh :whatever:

First the lyrics on UV are so much better than the lyrics on BTD... And maybe she just feels very inspired right now? I'm sure she wouldn't release something if she wasn't proud of it! I trust her!

UVs lyrics aren't bad I just thought they were repetitive with her usual theme. She went further into themes she already worked before considering her official work and unreleased catalogue. My concern is for the third record she sticks to this imagery before giving her time to decide what to do next. But I have to agree with you that she delivered a really good work with Paradise which is definitely better than BTD

Ha, you just know a thread has descended into petty arguments and drama when @@Viva starts cheering it on and getting off to it.

conan-face-palm-o.gif

I'm able to find fun, entertainment and amusement everywhere, even here. Take the absolute nonsense from this thread for example, 99% of the posts aren't  based in any reasonable or truthful information. One says "I want this" the other says "I want that" and comes another poster to complain about the ones who want something that obviously wont happen, and says another "I want this and that and you shouldn't want this". All that while the only thing out is a freaking title.

So excuse me mister, I will enjoy the mess that's this thread for what it is: throw the corn,  chicken fight

Another amusement is people going all emo because someone criticized Lana's dress. I wonder how these people can operate in RL being so damn whinny. 

For that, go @@SitarHero and Bill, wip those chickens 

glgcDdT.gif

I'm fine with the lyrical content or whatever.

I don't get the Big Eyes shade, it's one of her most triumphant songs lyrically.

And a big departure from her albums.

I'm more worried about the sound and delivery that what matter most to the Geepee

Seeing these all at once is like...damn guys cool it. Granted yours wasn't so demanding

Cool it? I don't see what's wrong with saying what we want, this is a discussion forum so obviously we're going to discuss what we want for the album etc. It's like we're saying if she doesn't do a, b or c where gonna stop being a fan. No one is even being demanding, we're just discussing what things we would like her to do on her next record / visuals.

I wish people would stop being over protective over Lana, like shes some innocent sensitive girl. She's famous and in the public eye, people are going to have opinions on her whether she likes them or not. People are allowed to give criticism, no one is being nasty towards her. People are also going to have an opinion of what they want for the next era, nothing wrong with that either.

:lanahairflip:  :lanahairflip:  :lanahairflip:  :lanahairflip:  :lanahairflip:  :lanahairflip:  :lanahairflip:  :lanahairflip:  :lanahairflip:  :lanahairflip:  :lanahairflip:  :lanahairflip:  :lanahairflip:  :lanahairflip:  :lanahairflip:

qsVmBMd.png

This thread went 0 to 100 real quick  :biblio: 

At this point I really wonder what she means with "noir" and "jazz-inspired", it could be anything really. Listening to UV gave me the sense that when she says "inspired by jazz" it's more about a certain mood and colour and not so much actual jazz music.

Ha, you just know a thread has descended into petty arguments and drama when @@Viva starts cheering it on and getting off to it.

conan-face-palm-o.gif

SMiWnHZb.png      :troll:

YASSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

tumblr_ngby6hDLuj1sca8xco1_500.jpg

Cool it? I don't see what's wrong with saying what we want, this is a discussion forum so obviously we're going to discuss what we want for the album etc. It's like we're saying if she doesn't do a, b or c where gonna stop being a fan. No one is even being demanding, we're just discussing what things we would like her to do on her next record / visuals.

I wish people would stop being over protective over Lana, like shes some innocent sensitive girl. She's famous and in the public eye, people are going to have opinions on her whether she likes them or not. People are allowed to give criticism, no one is being nasty towards her. People are also going to have an opinion of what they want for the next era, nothing wrong with that either.

:lanahairflip:  :lanahairflip:  :lanahairflip:  :lanahairflip:  :lanahairflip:  :lanahairflip:  :lanahairflip:  :lanahairflip:  :lanahairflip:  :lanahairflip:  :lanahairflip:  :lanahairflip:  :lanahairflip:  :lanahairflip:  :lanahairflip:

Can LanaBoards read

I don't care about your personal involvement or take on the situation, there is just one tiny scrap of humor in seeing all these wishes and demands at once in quick succession. A scrap of humor that should have been abandoned two pages ago. So yes now you can cool it.

Can LanaBoards read

I don't care about your personal involvement or take on the situation, there is just one tiny scrap of humor in seeing all these wishes and demands at once in quick succession. A scrap of humor that should have been abandoned two pages ago. So yes now you can cool it.

You quoted me............ :eek:

But anyway moving on..................

qsVmBMd.png

SitarHero abusing his/her mod privileges like its something to be proud of.

Oh, did you not do this yourself??

I'm ugly and annoying

If so, that's not cool.. never thought you'd go there Chance. :rip:

14417469274.gif

What ever may you be talking about E8aN06C.gif

If so, that's not cool.. never thought you'd go there Chance. :rip:

But did I post restrict and pretend I didn't like you? I ask you

But did I post restrict and pretend I didn't like you? I ask you

No you didn't, but with this comment you've surely stooped to that level of bitterness. (Aside from the fact that Matt was basically a leech of the forum as opposed to someone simply pestering you, but okay). I'm your FRIEND, c'mon. You call me out when I overreact because everyone knows how sensitive I am. And here I am doing the same to you. You made a rude remark, multiple people called you out on it and now you're getting defensive and mean. Try ignoring something that bothers you instead of lashing out, it's done wonders for me in the past.

14417469274.gif

Will someone please wake me up when this thread actually gets back on topic about Lana's new album?  :deadbanana:

Now!!

I can't wait to hear her version of DLMBM I love Nina Simone's version although the lyrics make me think it might have been a better fit for the UV album.   

qsVmBMd.png