ilovetati

Honeymoon - Pre-Release and Discussion Thread

SitarHero abusing his/her mod privileges like its something to be proud of.

N9zsq6Y.gif

Okay sorry. Look I try to pride myself on not having a hand in running this place corruptly and that was a dumb and petty joke that I'm sorry for. I think we can agree to just avoid each other.

No you didn't, but with this comment you've surely stooped to that level of bitterness. (Aside from the fact that Matt was basically a leech of the forum as opposed to someone simply pestering you, but okay). I'm your FRIEND, c'mon. You call me out when I overreact because everyone knows how sensitive I am. And here I am doing the same to you. You made a rude remark, multiple people called you out on it and now you're getting defensive and mean. Try ignoring something that bothers you instead of lashing out, it's done wonders for me in the past.

Okay I resolved this privately with Bill but "lashing out" :rip: I'm sorry that I came across that way I really was JUST joking.

I WANT to move on from the comment I made and subsequent offensive actions and remarks. And for Lana to re-record "Elvis" :slayty:

I saw a fake tracklist on instagram today, I wish i had screenshotted, i remember one of them tho was "We Just Really Fucking Hate Gaga" feat. Madonna

Also something about lipsters

Selfie Issues

And my favorite "Honeymoon" feat. Francesco's fingers

smile.gif

Imagine the Honeymoon era combining the high quality of UV's music with the beautiful visuals from BTD. It could really be something special.

Except the quality of UV's music wasn't particularly high.

The reverb is arguably annoying, but id say she served us with a better packaged album. Or I guess focused is a better word

It uses much less reverb than most indie rock albums and to great effect.

This is not the place for another debate, though. :toofunny:

I'm flabbergasted by the fact that some of you believe that Haynie, Heath or Nowels could have ever done this record justice. 

I'd love to hear the demo's she made before Dan worked on them to see how they differ in sound. Saying that didn't she make a lot of the songs with Dan and just scrapped what she had already made? I don't know If I'm getting this right.

I enjoyed UV so I wasn't dissapointed in the album, I just preferred BTD a lot more and I hope that the sound of the new one will be closer to BTD and sound like something than Haynie, Heath and Nowels would put their touch on. I'm hoping she will be working with them for some songs on the new album. Even though I enjoyed UV It was a lot darker to BTD so I'm hoping this album will be a lot lighter.

qsVmBMd.png

Except the quality of UV's music wasn't particularly high.

Ooh let's derail the thread again!

Or, y'know, you could take your rudely worded opinions on UV to a thread that possibly at LEAST has UV in its title. Just a suggestion, though. :)

14417469274.gif

I'd love to hear the demo's she made before Dan worked on them to see how they differ in sound. Saying that didn't she make a lot of the songs with Dan and just scrapped what she had already made? I don't know If I'm getting this right.

I enjoyed UV so I wasn't dissapointed in the album, I just preferred BTD a lot more and I hope that the sound of the new one will be closer to BTD and sound like something than Haynie, Heath and Nowels would put their touch on. I'm hoping she will be working with them for some songs on the new album. Even though I enjoyed UV It was a lot darker to BTD so I'm hoping this album will be a lot lighter.

let it go, let it goooooooo.....BTD-Lana is not coming back

let it go, let it goooooooo.....BTD-Lana is not coming back

So much better material was scrapped. Ultraviolence was good but not great.