ilovetati

Honeymoon - Pre-Release and Discussion Thread

Not sure if this thread is still about discussing Honeymoon, but I met Emile today after he did a little talk at an Apple Store in Soho about his music and life and process-- he didn't talk much about Lana, but he talked about how when they work sometimes he'd play her a little chord or something he really liked and she would say "That fucking sucks" in her giggly Lana way, but he said that it really pushes him and how they work and argue all the time and it's what makes the music really great. When I met him after I asked him to sign my vinyl & my friend and I asked if he was working on Honeymoon and he said yes! Not sure if that means currently working on or worked on-- so don't make the statement more than what it is.

tumblr_ni9eu5I7Qh1qzmb8eo5_500.png

Not sure if this thread is still about discussing Honeymoon, but I met Emile today after he did a little talk at an Apple Store in Soho about his music and life and process-- he didn't talk much about Lana, but he talked about how when they work sometimes he'd play her a little chord or something he really liked and she would say "That fucking sucks" in her giggly Lana way, but he said that it really pushes him and how they work and argue all the time and it's what makes the music really great. When I met him after I asked him to sign my vinyl & my friend and I asked if he was working on Honeymoon and he said yes! Not sure if that means currently working on or worked on-- so don't make the statement more than what it is.

I love Emile's productions + it sounds like they have a great relationship 

That's great news! His productions are great.

I'm sorry but we're yall literally expecting an announcement because of a fucking red moon....

It's called "speculation" and its fun to guess whats going to happen next when we're going into a new era. You are honestly so rude.

It's called "speculation" and its fun to guess whats going to happen next when we're going into a new era. You are honestly so rude.

I'm not being rude, I'm being realistic.

Speculation is fun up to a point, but when you actually get to the point of figuring out phases of the moon to see when Lana will release a song just because an Instagram account that may not even be run by her or her management changed their picture to a picture of a moon, it gets a little ridiculous. You can't make up the most far-out 'prediction' ever and not expect someone to tell you that you sound nuts.

I'm not being rude, I'm being realistic.

Speculation is fun up to a point, but when you actually get to the point of figuring out phases of the moon to see when Lana will release a song just because an Instagram account that may not even be run by her or her management changed their picture to a picture of a moon, it gets a little ridiculous. You can't make up the most far-out 'prediction' ever and not expect someone to tell you that you sound nuts.

That's whats fun about it though - its so far out and silly that it'd be cool if it actually happened. The Moon pic, the "Eclipse" shoot and the fact that an eclipse was coming was such a coincidence that it seemed like it might be slightly possible. Let people live.

That's whats fun about it though - its so far out and silly that it'd be cool if it actually happened. The Moon pic, the "Eclipse" shoot and the fact that an eclipse was coming was such a coincidence that it seemed like it might be slightly possible. Let people live.

Such a coincidence that it seemed HELLA possible tbh

I'd say there's still a chance for the rest of saturday for something to come up lol

Can we please stop arguing tho guys