ilovetati

Honeymoon - Pre-Release and Discussion Thread

nobody's arguing. it's just that if you come up a theory, no matter how ridiculous/plausible, you're going to get skeptics. deal with that. freedom of speech works both ways, y'know.  

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

Does anyone know if the August date is confirmed? It keeps showing up everywhere and I really want to know what's legit.

Q-TIP: What are you doing in L.A.?

Mark RONSON: I'm going to do some recording with Lana Del Rey today and tomorrow. I found this cool old studio out here. 

Q-TIP: Are you producing? 

RONSON: I don't know. She has some songs and I said I had some demo ideas, and if they are any good, then maybe she'll like them and we'll go from there. 

http://www.interviewmagazine.com/music/mark-ronson/#_

img-mark-ronson_084910615648.jpg

img-mark-ronson_084852319709.jpg

Mark RONSON: I'm going to do some recording with Lana Del Rey today and tomorrow. I found this cool old studio out here. 

RONSON: I don't know. She has some songs and I said I had some demo ideas, and if they are any good, then maybe she'll like them and we'll go from there. 

It's real OMFG  :deadbanana:  :deadbanana:  :deadbanana:  :deadbanana:

tumblr_o2bsk3y0kh1so86p6o1_400.giftumblr_o2bsk3y0kh1so86p6o2_400.gif

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSS

btw look actual news  :smokes: 

9ISvyf0.gif

If she didn't work with Ronson so far and already has 4 songs finished with "perfect production" so I guess Emile is responsible for the production of these, right? 

Not necessarily, I always assumed those tracks were done by Dan Heath or Rick Nowels, but Emile is a definite possibility.

Not necessarily, I always assumed those tracks were done by Dan Heath or Rick Nowels, but Emile is a definite possibility.

I hope to god we don't get four tracks produced by Daniel Heath. He's good for the token orchestral track, but...

Yas, Mark. My lawd Jesus came through for me hallelujah he is risen

Edited the OP...thanks for the link!

I wouldn't take evrything she says for granted. I mean, West Coast was also recorded aka the Rick Nowels version and it was technically just a demo.

Maybe she said written and recorded, but it does not have to mean that it was final. However there is not much time left

I hope that Mark Ronson will not produce anything, he can mess up with the record.

I want those producers: Emile Haynie, Rick Nowels, Daniel Heath, Dan Auerbach and Sacha Skarbek.

If Mark says that they work on songs, that means that Lana didn't finish the record in February which means that we won't get a lead single at least until May - June (Which makes me sad).

giphy.gif

I wouldn't take evrything she says for granted. I mean, West Coast was also recorded aka the Rick Nowels version and it was technically just a demo.

Maybe she said written and recorded, but it does not have to mean that it was final. However there is not much time left

Lana and her producers work fast so I don't worry about it.