ilovetati

Honeymoon - Pre-Release and Discussion Thread

I genuinely want  an acoustic album more than anything else

Me too. If Lana ever wishes to leave music for a while in order to have kids etc I'd like her to release a cute album full of acoustic songs...

Hopefully she never releases an accoustic album. What a bore.

Don't know if you're being sarcastic here but I agree, I mean we have Sirens and it's a snoozefest. Not here for things like that :bye4: 

ZmJh1LG.jpg

Anyways, if she serves us another Instagram-filter video again, I'm gonna beat some ass.

vJKNZPZ.gif

Don't know if you're being sarcastic here but I agree, I mean we have Sirens and it's a snoozefest. Not here for things like that :bye4:

oh come on it was 10+ years ago loool

"There's some of every sport in it, right next to a dope view and the beach, you guys will love it" — A model in Lana's new video

Defiantly music to watch boys to.  :excited: REALLY hope its not commercial though...I hope its like This Is What Makes Us Girls. This sounds amazing I'm so hyped. Forget LIB

Demos_copy.png

Anyways, if she serves us another Instagram-filter video again, I'm gonna beat some ass.

vJKNZPZ.gif

Same, i cant even listen to those unreleased lol

Defiantly music to watch boys to.  :excited: REALLY hope its not commercial though...I hope its like This Is What Makes Us Girls. This sounds amazing I'm so hyped. Forget LIB

it's Lana lmfao, what one of her released songs is commercial x.x?

it's Lana lmfao, what one of her released songs is commercial x.x?

I was just thinking that her label might be pressuring her to make another summer bop such as Summertime Sadness. IDK its hard to see lana make such a happy and kind of man lusting video and not have it be commercial cause thats what most of the music on the radio is.

Demos_copy.png

This HAS to be for Music To Watch Boys To. She's watching hot guys play sports which seems similar to the idea she had when she first announced MTWBT as a song title.

As much as I love UV, I've come to the realization that Honeymoon should be the complete opposite- light, lush and pretty  :candy:  (instead of dark and brooding)

I think the bts pics we have so are a good indicator  :excited:

Sirens doesn't count. Listened to it once. Fell asleep. No need to listen to it ever again. Life is too short. 

ibb2pYB6XUFm7j.gif

I love Sirens!!!! I would love an acoustic album - but not for Honeymoon.