ilovetati

Honeymoon - Pre-Release and Discussion Thread

Bitch shut the fuck up. I haven't bitched once about her not performing unreleased stuff. It's whack because it's confusing. Don't involve yourself in conversations if you're just going to attack people for no fucking reason you ignorant fool.

the nerve

The nerve to critique class when you started talking shit first, then complain when I retaliate, then you threaten me over the internet. I'm shaking in my boots.

tumblr_nmfzm175pG1r6w002o1_500.gif

Take your own advice. Seriously.

shut the fuck up.

You're about 3 days too late with your unnecessary comments. Try harder next time. 

So sorry I didn't realise they expired and that you never said that anymore. Try harder? I checked a thread, and you were on the page being a piece of shit. Unnecessary is idiots on the internet who think they're so important and act towards others like they're above them. You're on an internet forum. You seem pretty stupid. I'm done now, lol.

So sorry I didn't realise they expired and that you never said that anymore. Try harder? I checked a thread, and you were on the page being a piece of shit. Unnecessary is idiots on the internet who think they're so important and act towards others like they're above them. You're on an internet forum. You seem pretty stupid. I'm done now, lol.

You're so laughable. Only on LB could I defend myself and be attacked for doing so. Keep trying though, you don't phase me.

....Anyways. Can we talk about how Patty(lana's mom) is being a little tease about honeymoon on twitter? For UV rob teased west coast with subliminal tweets and now patty is teasing honeymoon... :rip:

I didn't even know she had a twitter

what does (that pattygrantlp) lp stand for?

She's gonna one up Lana and slay us with ha new album Huntymoon obvs

EDIT:

I had just woken up when I wrote this. It wasn't funny. I apologize.

You're so laughable. Only on LB could I defend myself and be attacked for doing so. Keep trying though, you don't phase me.

Never had to try, lol. I hate people like you so much :toofunny:

I'm wondering how much Honeymoon is like Lana has described. Remember when Ultraviolence was meant to be 'dark and almost unlistenable'? I wonder how much Honeymoon will change before it's released...

I just hope Honeymoon is more BTD / Paradise than UV.

:thumb3:

StefanieYou Flop (So Legit Part 2)

LOL isn't that funny anymore because Stefanie is really flopping. Releasing the song now would be just mean, like kicking a dead dog

glgcDdT.gif

i am laughing so much, because everyone started the hashtag #selfiesforpatty and sent in pics and it was adorable and all the massive news accs were trying to get 'patty" to follow them by tweeting stuff like "without you we wouldn't be here"

what a troll

fullsizeoutput-3494.png