ilovetati

Honeymoon - Pre-Release and Discussion Thread

Quote from a new Billboard article about Gov Ball:

"Del Rey could roll out a new song or two during her first Governors Ball appearance"

It seems to be just speculation on their part, but the fact that they have the same suspicions fans do makes me believe the theory that she'll debut MTWBT on Sunday.  :excited: 

Link: http://www.billboard.com/articles/news/live/6590029/governors-ball-toughest-scheduling-conflicts-lana-del-rey-black-keys

149o3h3.jpg

Holy fuck, NO! I'm so not ready for pregnat-Lana. Her baby would take away her amazingness.

uh....

karma drawn up in lines / baby it's a freebie you sure look deprived

I really don't want to be rude, but y'all sound like Lana owes you something just for being a fan. If you don't like what she does, just leave it. There are many more good artists out there who exactly promote as you wish. But by now I think we can say that Lana isn't that kind of person. Musiscians are all different, so you can't expect them to be the same. Some people like the big picture, others the detail. That's just the way it is. *unpopularopinion*

*also don't forget this: https://vine.co/v/OAVBngngV2T*

Yes, I remember the first time i saw that vine clip..LOL.. she scared me a little..i think it was the first clip i saw with her temper showing. I think Lana

can get hot tempered at times.. but it was kinda cute too..lol.. but yes that guy said " the only reason you are famous is you paid for it".. and he was 

standing really close to her when he said, so I'm glad she spoke up for herself.. sometimes its better to just ignore the haters though too..

I'll always support and love Lana. Like some other different style artists for different reasons/sounds.

I hope this isn't a repeat question, but ... do you guys think Lana's revival of "Serial Killer" at the Endless Summer tour means she's re-recording it? Maybe as a bonus track on Honeymoon? It really surprised (and thrilled) me when I found out it was on the playlist for the concerts. Out of everything she could have chosen, I'm thinking MAYBE it means something. Or is it just wishful thinking? Thoughts? ;) 

I hope this isn't a repeat question, but ... do you guys think Lana's revival of "Serial Killer" at the Endless Summer tour means she's re-recording it? Maybe as a bonus track on Honeymoon? It really surprised (and thrilled) me when I found out it was on the playlist for the concerts. Out of everything she could have chosen, I'm thinking MAYBE it means something. Or is it just wishful thinking? Thoughts? ;)

It's not too likely that she'll put one of the unreleased ones on the record since she said her label was suprised by her performing them and that the band isn#t allowed to play HM songs live at the moment.

However, she kept Serial Killer when she tok UATW and YCBTB from the playlist, she frequently performs it and it seems to be one of the current show-highlights, as it's also a fan favourite.

So I guess it could be very likely that she'll put it on the record as a bonus track for the deluxe version or uses it as the Itunes/target/vinyl/whatever exclusive track.

I wouldn#t get too many hopes up, but with this particular songs it seems more likely than with every other unreleased one.

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

I remember how funny were the WC pictures that were leaked from her shoot. But something with the pictures from her latest shoot is just off. She was with the boys on the set when they took the pictures but her hair, makeup, clothes were horrible. Is she directing or something because I cannot imagine that she appears like that in the video.

I think the video will contain her and chuck walking on streets (Lana with hat, not so much makeup) and then they look at the models doing some sports. Like she said.

I think that Lana won't have a major part on the video but she will be in there.

That's my thought tho. :)

giphy.gif

It's not too likely that she'll put one of the unreleased ones on the record since she said her label was suprised by her performing them and that the band isn#t allowed to play HM songs live at the moment.

However, she kept Serial Killer when she tok UATW and YCBTB from the playlist, she frequently performs it and it seems to be one of the current show-highlights, as it's also a fan favourite.

So I guess it could be very likely that she'll put it on the record as a bonus track for the deluxe version or uses it as the Itunes/target/vinyl/whatever exclusive track.

I wouldn#t get too many hopes up, but with this particular songs it seems more likely than with every other unreleased one.

UATW is still there, but she doesnt sing it often like SK, and i dont think SK is on the album tbh, she sings it because like u said is fan favorite and a highlight on the setlist, with the moan and shit lol 

What if she just added it to spice up the setlist since Honeymoon is not ready yet? Maybe she just liked the vibe it brought to the show.

But why on earth would she re-record it when the song is fine as it is? Better yet, why the hell would she include a song that's already out there on a brand new body of work?

It's funny that you all use the excuse that Interscope is not allowing Lana playing new songs on tour but you do believe that she'll play a new song on Governors ball/tour/

Lana won't play a new song while touring Ultraviolence, that's a mistake.

I think she'll wait until the tour ends and then release MTWBT.

giphy.gif

It's funny that you all use the excuse that Interscope is not allowing Lana playing new songs on tour but you do believe that she'll play a new song on Governors ball/tour/

I think it's funny you think Lana will do promotion in a sensible, thought out, and logical manner. :hooker:

fullsizeoutput-3494.png

She's not touring UV since she already dropped the record last year.

The Endless Summer Tour is a "neutral" tour.

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

I'd like a trip-hop album to be honest, mixed with a few tracks in the vein of Trash or Pin-Up Galore. These types of songs are what made me fall for Lana in the first place and I sort of want them back.

Quoting myself because I also want Lana to explore her full vocal range again on the album. Her low notes are as beautiful as the higher ones to me. That being said, I don't actually have any real expectation for HM and will be happy with whatever she decides to release. :creep:

Lana's doing covers and unreleased songs to avoid Ultraviolence songs, so its not an Ultraviolence tour  :toofunny: And since when did Lana care about promotional standards, she'll basically do it whenever she feels like lmao 

But she's not touring UV. 

Her work in The Other Woman gives me hope that if she ever sings more jazz, it would be good, and unique in her own way.

Same, even tho TOW is like everyone most hated song on UV lol

I think the video will contain her and chuck walking on streets (Lana with hat, not so much makeup) and then they look at the models doing some sports. Like she said.

I think that Lana won't have a major part on the video but she will be in there.

That's my thought tho. :)

Why wouldn't she star in her own music video? lel sorry but it makes no sense

And would you please stop stating facts as if you were some kind of insider? It's quite annoying xx

ZmJh1LG.jpg