"Listening to music to watch boys to

Music to watch boys to

Music to watch boys to

Dark blue"

Listening to music to watch boys to

Music to watch boys too

Music to watch boys too

Dark blue, **dark blue 

I hope MTWBT will have a sound that#s similar to her current "Sleepwalk" intro ^^

yessssss. This is what I've been saying all along. And I think it will. Hawaiian Jazz Tropic~ :slayty:

Don't get too excited. She will sing Carmen.

I choked.

Yeah, I think y'all are forgetting when Lana did the iTunes festival and literally Ride was debuting LIKE THE NEXT DAY and she didn't perform it. I watched that whole performance waiting for her to debut the song to a big new audience. I was so shocked when she didn't. 

(Like almost personally offended)

:usrsney: We have pictures of Lana on set...

just cause shes on set it doesnt mean shes gonna be in it, plus she didnt really look music video ready unless she going for the lazy netflix marathon day look

just cause shes on set it doesnt mean shes gonna be in it, plus she didnt really look music video ready unless she going for the lazy netflix marathon day look

Since y'all like to reach so much those could be the clothes she wore before/after shooting lel

Besides we have an interview with one of the models and he confirmed shooting with Lana. Where did this rumour about her not being in the mv even come from? I mean there's nothing that actually corroborates that (silly, imo) theory

:bye:

ZmJh1LG.jpg

All this rap guest star shade like she doesn't heavily fuck with Azealia  :toofunny:

I would loooove some new music on Sunday. Most of UV has become more of a "mood" album for me, but the other albums still hold up as anytime music, and I'm here for that Hawaiian Tropic, yes, even if it's in my party dress sound. I've also been praying  wondering if Meet Me in the Pale Moonlight could make the album in some form. It seems to fit thematically and could be reworked into something fitting.

tZ7WN4B.gif

What if she just added it to spice up the setlist since Honeymoon is not ready yet? Maybe she just liked the vibe it brought to the show.

But why on earth would she re-record it when the song is fine as it is? Better yet, why the hell would she include a song that's already out there on a brand new body of work?

Well, it wouldn't be the first time. She rerecorded Yayo, which was already great. It's not like I asked an offensive question -- I love the song and am hoping maybe she'll do something more with it with an updated recording. lol

It's not too likely that she'll put one of the unreleased ones on the record since she said her label was suprised by her performing them and that the band isn#t allowed to play HM songs live at the moment.

However, she kept Serial Killer when she tok UATW and YCBTB from the playlist, she frequently performs it and it seems to be one of the current show-highlights, as it's also a fan favourite.

So I guess it could be very likely that she'll put it on the record as a bonus track for the deluxe version or uses it as the Itunes/target/vinyl/whatever exclusive track.

I wouldn#t get too many hopes up, but with this particular songs it seems more likely than with every other unreleased one.

Nice, thoughtful answer! Thank you. I didn't know she said her label was surprised. I definitely would love to see it as a bonus track, although I'm 99% sure that is wishful thinking. But we never know ... Yayo was so old, and recorded nicely before, and then it showed up on Paradise.

Great points! Thanks!

Since y'all like to reach so much those could be the clothes she wore before/after shooting lel

Besides we have an interview with one of the models and he confirmed shooting with Lana. Where did this rumour about her not being in the mv even come from? I mean there's nothing that actually corroborates that (silly, imo) theory

:bye:

Why are you so offended? It's not s rumour, it was a speculation.

I don't think it will happen but it's not like it would be something unusual for artists to not appear in a video.

And "shooting with Lana" could mean she's just directing, she doesn't look like she was filmed herself in the few outtakes we have PLUS she talked about having a concrete vision about how she imagines the song's sound, which could also be a reason why she wouldn't star the video.

but in the end, it was just a speculation someone made, noone claimed it would be like that. So I really don't know why you are getting so mad and aggressive about it

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!