ilovetati

Honeymoon - Pre-Release and Discussion Thread

Lana's recent appearances definitly are more "mature" and "classy", so I also doubt we'll get an album full of super-pop-y music.
However, on the othe rhand, she's playing Serial Killer, Off To The Races and Us Against The World live recently, as well as having this tropical Sleepwalk-intro.

I am sure that whatever she does will be beautiful, as long as she's at least evolving her style into SOME direction. Because doing the same stuff she already did on her previous albums would make her become more and more repetitive and boring.

Oh, and I think you can be a very serious and mature artist/diva/whatever and still do TV and radio performances.

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

Lana's recent appearances definitly are more "mature" and "classy", so I also doubt we'll get an album full of super-pop-y music.

However, on the othe rhand, she's playing Serial Killer, Off To The Races and Us Against The World live recently, as well as having this tropical Sleepwalk-intro.

I am sure that whatever she does will be beautiful, as long as she's at least evolving her style into SOME direction. Because doing the same stuff she already did on her previous albums would make her become more and more repetitive and boring.

Oh, and I think you can be a very serious and mature artist/diva/whatever and still do TV and radio performances.

True

I don't understand these critical posts about Lana at this time. She said last year that she had a follow-up idea after UV, she said that the album is almost ready and then she spilled the release date which is September. Nothing unusual or inconsistent here she didn't break her word yet. We should be proud of her because she is finishing successfully (bar that technical issue at the GovBall) a big arena tour which is quite a feat. Her live performances are giving me hope that she'll be a consistent good a performer from now on. I want new material from her but I'm not bummed that she didn't performed songs from HM on her tour because this is a sign that she has a plan for the HM release. She never said that the first single for HM will come out this month so we have to wait patiently for that.

I observed how mature she looked on this tour. The poppy, youthful Lana is gone and we have a serious (still beautiful) woman instead. I cannot associate a HM pop era with Lana's image at the moment. I'm more convinced now that a more artistic (UV like album) is the right way forward for her even if she'll not regain her BTD era popularity and commercial success. So I don't expect any BTD level hype around the HM release but at least a couple of TV appearances and good videos would be nice from her.

I haven't seen that much of critics to her rn lol they were worst before and some weeks ago 

Can someone link me to the Sleepwalk intro?

edit: nevermind! I found it. I'd love it if Honeymoon was like that. I'd love some 50/60's + 80's hybrid music. 

lABVyGE.png

Can someone link me to the Sleepwalk intro?

edit: nevermind! I found it. I'd love it if Honeymoon was like that. I'd love some 50/60's + 80's hybrid music. 

I have always wanted her to make some interludes and intros for her albums, imagine an intro just like Sleepwalk but with her doing some sweet melodies, harmonies, I'd love that so much

QVi1xFV.gifDrH6LWV.gif0FHXTOj.gif

Do you think this will a happy album? She just seems to be in such a good place, I can't imagine it to have a UV vibe.

I'm hoping that it's a bit lighter than UV. Sort of like BTD, where there are some sad songs, but overall it's a light album.

lLUmyu8.gif

i think MTWBT and HM are the 2 music videos lanas been talking about, LIB i think is just a soundtrack song

But it wasn't on the soundtrack...