ilovetati

Honeymoon - Pre-Release and Discussion Thread

but didn't we all think this about shades of cool?!?????? even when the entirety of it was out we were like... boring...but then after some time (and a music video) WOWOW BYE WEAVE

not really for me -- still think it is one of the weakest songs off UV.

From what I saw until now, if the HM single is not entirely different from the rest of the record, this album will be in the same mold as UV with some Paradise influences.

If she starts to do live acapella snippets, we can be QUITE sure that she'll release it soon.

AND I HOPE WE'LL GET A HQ RECORDING OF FLORIDA KILOS, it sounds greeeeeat live.

me too.  that's the thing I still don't get: for being so obsessive/psychotic, Lana fans are lazy as shit when it comes to recording proper bootlegs.  I doubt we'll get one full listenable concert out of the Endless Summer tour, which is a shame. :(  In Europe they seem better about recording, so maybe when she tours there next we'll get some good tracks

me too.  that's the thing I still don't get: for being so obsessive/psychotic, Lana fans are lazy as shit when it comes to recording proper bootlegs.  I doubt we'll get one full listenable concert out of the Endless Summer tour, which is a shame. :(  In Europe they seem better about recording, so maybe when she tours there next we'll get some good tracks

to be fair, we only have 1 audience recording from the Paradise Tour from the Heineken Hall and its not spectacular...Splendour was an FM broadcast, Glasto and other things like Concert Prive were TV broadcasts, Bravalla was a soundboard streamed online and iTunes Fest was livestreamed

BzhmW.png

to be fair, we only have 1 audience recording from the Paradise Tour from the Heineken Hall and its not spectacular...Splendour was an FM broadcast, Glasto and other things like Concert Prive were TV broadcasts, Bravalla was a soundboard streamed online and iTunes Fest was livestreamed

point taken!

Ugh, I want to have my honeymoon on hawaii with this song :legend:  The instrumental sounds gorgeous. And that short clip is fucking beautiiful. Lana, you've done it again.  :oprah:  

God, I'm excited.

I know Lana doesn't care but I want her to get a hit! The snippet slayed me, but anyone else think it has a potential to be a hit? I don't know but for me, I would've preferred her other songs on BTD/UV to have been made singles. I hope she chose the right songs to make as singles this time as I'm really loving that short snippet. Can't wait for Music to watch boys to!

I know Lana doesn't care but I want her to get a hit! The snippet slayed me, but anyone else think it has a potential to be a hit? I don't know but for me, I would've preferred her other songs on BTD/UV to have been made singles. I hope she chose the right songs to make as singles this time as I'm really loving that short snippet. Can't wait for Music to watch boys to!

I don't see it happening. As I said, HM seems to be UV 2.0 

judging from the snippet the only thing i'm disappointed in is she said it'd sound like BTD but she still sounds like she's singing in an empty arena lmao... if she really wants to capture that BTD feel she needs to stop singing in that breathy drowned out voice. just makes it sound more like UV to me.

but then again who am i to judge from a 15 second snippet  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

RVhKIwP.gif