ilovetati

Honeymoon - Pre-Release and Discussion Thread

I put the full Florida Kilos on my facebook (public) just look up Kalyn Madison.

thank you!!!

I put the full Florida Kilos on my facebook (public) just look up Kalyn Madison.

cant see it :/ 

kind of a bummer that this show easily had a better setlist than all the others. iunno something about the lack of consistency, people wanna know what they're paying for.

4d05b88473027157c69dadf2c058161f.jpg

kind of a bummer that this show easily had a better setlist than all the others. iunno something about the lack of consistency, people wanna know what they're paying for.

Not gonna lie, I feel slightly cheated that she only performed HM and FK at the last show. FK makes sense kind of, and I can't complain too much because she did half of OM at my show, but I wish she wouldn't premiere these songs mid way/at the end. I missed hearing UV live last year because of the same thing.

Goddesses don't speak in whispers. They scream.

tbh people just go to see her, the setlist is usually a surprise

tbh people just go to see her, the setlist is usually a surprise

rly? i look up setlists for pretty much every show i go to lmao.

4d05b88473027157c69dadf2c058161f.jpg

Ehh, initial impression is that Honeymoon sounds too slow and boring tbh...

but didn't we all think this about shades of cool?!?????? even when the entirety of it was out we were like... boring...but then after some time (and a music video) WOWOW BYE WEAVE

tumblr_mxk6xrLiob1r4y0tco1_500.gif Instagram: pxpi_gringo