ilovetati

Honeymoon - Pre-Release and Discussion Thread

Rick Nowels has produced-

Dark Paradise, Lucky Ones, American, Cola, Body Electric, Sad Girl, Black Beauty, JFK, Starry Eyes, Hollywood, and AFFA

Im so here for this

He was only a vocal producer for Sad Girl.

Oh wow, I'm so late ! This is exciting ! I'm not too sure about the melody but then again it took me some time to realize that West Coast is a masterpiece so ... The instrumental sounds great though ! And I need the footage of that tiger !!! 

MDM-Lanaboards-Banner.jpg

both Rick and Kieron did work on Summertime Sadness  :poordat:

Let's not forget that the first time Rick and Lana worked together was TV in Black & White, easily one of her best unreleased songs

BzhmW.png

She had a dog on her profile picture, now a tiger..

What next? An elephant? Hahah

And OMG i'm so excited for this new era!

giphy.gif

both Rick and Kieron did work on Summertime Sadness  :poordat:

Let's not forget that the first time Rick and Lana worked together was TV in Black & White, easily one of her best unreleased songs

tv in black and white is a masterpiece!

I'd really love if she overlapped lyrics from certain songs on this record into the other songs, like she did with the line "Lay me down tonight in my linen and curls..." from FMWUTTT and put it into UV. It'd be something really interesting to find in the songs. 

Anyone else remember when we were trying to find out what she said during Shades Of Cool's bridge and we eventually figured it out  :thumb3: The memoriesssss 

But really, Lanz, I'm not here for that shit where we can't hear you.....  :candy:

lol when her sound fucks up in concert so the whole concert sounds like the bridge in shades of cool.. so during million dollar man she goes "you can take the whole band down! cuz its unbelievable!" 

tumblr_mxk6xrLiob1r4y0tco1_500.gif Instagram: pxpi_gringo