ilovetati

Honeymoon - Pre-Release and Discussion Thread

I honestly don't know where you are coming from. UV was a fantastic album and Auerbach did an exceptional job. Paradise was always just there to make more money out of BTD and despite that was very solid

I like UV and Auerbach did a good job, I don't understand what's your problem with my post. She put Nowels on instagram and praised his skills as she did with Auerbach regarding UV. I said "it seems" that Nowels is the main producer, I don't know for sure, we are in a speculation tread about HM. Paradise and Ultraviolence were not liked by Interscope from what I read about it. Paradise a money maker? I don't think so, look at the numbers (streaming, ep sell figures)

I think she loved UV as an album, but it was recorded in a rather dark time for her emotionally. She probably moved on quickly after the release as a result of that. She also hates to promote and Interscope kept signing her up for TV/big radio programs, so she continually backed out.

Tbh it would be weird if we knew the album title 2 years before we got the actual album

Although Music to watch boys to is so flawless :creep:

She should record a song with the name and just upload it to her YT channel

Sneaky Lana :teehee:

ARTPOP

140x140.jpg

Roughly translated (I'm Dutch/Greek not German lel);

'Lana Del Rey documents the formation of her album Honeymoon and lets us participate. From her new and of the same name Instagram account Honeymoon, the artist states 'Honeymoon is alive and breathing.' What this means, is explained by her three posts;

Post 1: A video snippet reveals the Title track Honeymoon

Post 2: Ta-dah: Here you can read the matching lyrics of the song.

Post 3: Lana Del Rey introduces (lel) the producer Rick Nowels. Together they worked in the studio on the upcoming disk. 

Follow Lana Del Rey and Honeymoon on Instagram or Facebook and always receive the latest information on the coming album. This will be released in September 2015, what the singer leaked during a concert in the US.

Basically no new info

@

I'm german so it should be alright :)

Lana Del Rey documents the making of her album "Honeymoon" and let's you be part of it. On her new Instagram account of the same name honeymoon, the artist announces "Honeymoon is alive and breathing." What that means, is explained by her three previous postings.

• Post 1: A snippet reveals the title track "Honeymoon"
  • Post 2: Ta-Dah! Here you can read the belonging lyrics of the song.
  • Post 3: Lana introduces  the producent Nick Rowels. Together they're working on the new album in the studio.

Follow Lana Del Rey and honeymoon on Instagram or Facebook to always be up to date with news about the album. The album is released in September 2015, as revealed by the artist herself at a concert in the USA.

Roughly translated (I'm Dutch/Greek not German lel);

'Lana Del Rey documents the formation of her album Honeymoon and lets us participate. From her new and of the same name Instagram account Honeymoon, the artist states 'Honeymoon is alive and breathing.' What this means, is explained by her three posts;

Post 1: A video snippet reveals the Title track Honeymoon

Post 2: Ta-dah: Here you can read the matching lyrics of the song.

Post 3: Lana Del Rey introduces (lel) the producer Rick Nowels. Together they worked in the studio on the upcoming disk. 

Follow Lana Del Rey and Honeymoon on Instagram or Facebook and always receive the latest information on the coming album. This will be released in September 2015, what the singer leaked during a concert in the US.

Basically no new info

@

I'm german so it should be alright :)

Lana Del Rey documents the making of her album "Honeymoon" and let's you be part of it. On her new Instagram account of the same name honeymoon, the artist announces "Honeymoon is alive and breathing." What that means, is explained by her three previous postings.

• Post 1: A snippet reveals the title track "Honeymoon"
  • Post 2: Ta-Dah! Here you can read the belonging lyrics of the song.
  • Post 3: Lana introduces  the producent Nick Rowels. Together they're working on the new album in the studio.
Follow Lana Del Rey and honeymoon on Instagram or Facebook to always be up to date with news about the album. The album is released in September 2015, as revealed by the artist herself at a concert in the USA.

Thank you both! :heart:

I thought for a moment we actually had some news

tumblr_o2bsk3y0kh1so86p6o1_400.giftumblr_o2bsk3y0kh1so86p6o2_400.gif

Thank you both! :heart:

I thought for a moment we actually had some news

Well, no. The funny thing is that they write that the record is coming out in September like Lana announced it during a concert which reads like: "well, um....we don't know for sure, but if she says so..."  :rip:

Lana definitely had to fight to get UV released since Interscope didn't want her to.

http://www.rollingstone.com/music/news/how-lana-del-rey-fought-to-get-her-radical-ultraviolence-lp-released-20140718

the people in the comments are talking about how Born to Die actually sold less than 4 million???!!!????????

Is it really necessary to point out the many things Miss Lana Del Rey said which turned to be the complete opposite? Or when she blatantly lied about Cruel World having a guitar solo intro? pls trust everyone but this bitch

Yep, I still wait for the 40 second long guitar intro on Cruel World which makes you feel while you're in drugs.

Where's the demo?

giphy.gif