ilovetati

Honeymoon - Pre-Release and Discussion Thread

so i was reading an interesting article on The Verge here  http://www.theverge.com/2015/6/18/8795507/top-producers-moroder-spector-kanye-neptunes-rick-rubin

and i saw in the comments this picture

c6m61BQ.jpg

I'm not sure why Lana would be there??

some Lana fan most likely just stuck it in there after it emerged she'd sent him a few tracks, Wikipedia is never a reliable source

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

so i was reading an interesting article on The Verge here  http://www.theverge.com/2015/6/18/8795507/top-producers-moroder-spector-kanye-neptunes-rick-rubin

and i saw in the comments this picture

c6m61BQ.jpg

I'm not sure why Lana would be there??

Im guessing because there was a rumor Ronson was producing Honeymoon, someone edited his wiki and said that he produced HM.

Demos_copy.png

Im guessing because there was a rumor Moroder was producing Honeymoon, someone edited his wiki and said that he produced HM. I hope he didn't to be honest.

I think that's Ronson's wiki page

party.gif?w=1100

I think maybe the reason she suddenly dropped any promotion for UV was because of the fact that when she and Dan presented the record to the label people they were negative about it, but when they met with the Adele producer and he said he would not do anything to change it, and the label people said they thought it was great but just after another person said it made Lana very angry, then when the label booked all those appearances she was like: "wtf you didn't even like it when I showed it to you and now you wanna get something off it?" so she just cancelled everything as a revenge for them not believing in her at the beginning and then wanting her to promote so the BTD buzz could be relived again.

QVi1xFV.gifDrH6LWV.gif0FHXTOj.gif

Nah. I think it could outsell it WW in the long-run of Lana does more with the era, but it won't debut with such a big week.

To be honest, and i think they will drag her for not outselling her second album's first week

she just cancelled everything as a revenge 

that's stupid af because she's gonna sacrifice her career if she keeps acting so childish. she could've just proved her label wrong by promoting it to boost the sales and show the label that the album isn't bad... maybe then her label would trust her more...

i76mrxw.png