ilovetati

Honeymoon - Pre-Release and Discussion Thread

Roy Orbison's Love So Beautiful

If there was ever a song crying out for Lana, it is that one.

If Roy didn't suddenly die, it most likely would have been the third single from his amazing comeback album that had just been released.

Roy's song was used at the end of a Robert Redford Demi Moore movie "Indecent Proposal" (Redford the older man, Demi was 30 when it was made)

Not only that, the start of the after he died, officially released Roy Orbison video for the song was eerily like Lana's Ride.

Actually, I don't want fast.  (no, not going to quote the line from "American", but

I would love a whole album like "once upon a dream".or Black Beauty or Video Games.

I am happy with 80-100-120 bpm for the official tracks from Honeymoon, (maybe a couple of faster ones for bonus songs.)

Lana is our modern day Edith Piaf. Totally unique. a mixture of Brian WIlson Roy Orbison, Leonard Cohen, Gram Parsons, Elton & Bernie. Born to Die/Paradise is comparable to Elton's Captain Fantastic. All the records need to be listened whole. Waiting for a box set vinyl of all 400 songs not on any lp

Just drop that song and let's move on. Waiting for this is dreadful, especially if it turns out blah. Lana, let us move in with the program

Stop being so abrasive.

She probably doesn't think highly of Rihanna. . . although a cover of Only Girl would be interesting, she could slay the vocals like she did in the "Spender" song, really powerful vocal delivery. It would be something unusual for her.

She probably doesn't think highly of Rihanna. . . although a cover of Only Girl would be interesting, she could slay the vocals like she did in the "Spender" song, really powerful vocal delivery. It would be something unusual for her.

Why wouldn't she? Because she's a "bad girl"? lmao

tZ7WN4B.gif

I think I'm the only person in this fanbase who thought the UV video was really well-done and is excited for the continuation. :toofunny:

I am still traumatized. Haven't bought mandarines ever since. And my sympathy for Samsung has never been stronger than after watching that video

I want Lana to get rid of her Daddy issues image and cover Rihanna's "Rude Boy".

Pon De Replay would also be a smart choice

:facepalm:

S&M :creep:

Is it weird that I could actually see her covering Bitch Better Have My Money?

I think I'm the only person in this fanbase who thought the UV video was really well-done and is excited for the continuation. :toofunny:

If it was just clips of what we got paired with a HQ overproduced video, I think it would have been amazing. Too underwhelming on its own though.

LDR_tropico_gif.gif

Anyways..

Lana didn't even annouce the release date of the single yet.

Or even the single's name.

So I doubt that it will be on Apple Music unless it will be a surprise release but we're talking about Lana so...

I personally think that she'll annouce/release the single on July 4th.

giphy.gif