ilovetati

Honeymoon - Pre-Release and Discussion Thread

To be honest TBH she looks like my mum in this new picture so I guess I understand now why some people call her mom tbh be honest

Wow, she looks really different in the picture. Moreso, than ever before IMO. I almost thought it was modified or not even her..

there is just something really different in the way her face looks. (not just the hair.) Doesn't look like Lana to me.. photo shopped maybe.?

but those big beautiful eyes are still the same.. 

and the voice trumps everything. :)

Okay, so her VEVO channel was active 14 hours ago and the last updated playlist is from 4 days ago, idk what to think :defeated:

:ohno:   I mean she's been more active in the past few days than like the entirety of the past 2 years so I wouldn't be surprised.

qpgosw.jpg

:ohno:   I mean she's been more active in the past few days than like the entirety of the past 2 years so I wouldn't be surprised.

It's just that it's almost time for me to go to bed and I DONT WANT HER TO RELEASE IT WHILE I SLEEP :crying:

QVi1xFV.gifDrH6LWV.gif0FHXTOj.gif

Okay, so her VEVO channel was active 14 hours ago and the last updated playlist is from 4 days ago, idk what to think :defeated:

Nvm, one playlist was updated today, fml

QVi1xFV.gifDrH6LWV.gif0FHXTOj.gif

everyone stop making fun of ha, kys yourselves

inb4 Miss America be like "telling people to kys yourself themselves is a bit harsh because killing your kys yourselves isn't necessary like tbh be honest honestly TBH she looks like my mum so tbh my opinion is valid to be tbh honestly, so I won't kys yourself myself kill myself"

I'm joking omg but...