ilovetati

Honeymoon - Pre-Release and Discussion Thread

OK but I would KILL for AFFA to be on honeymoon tbh. Paradise we got yayo, UV we got black beauty, its not that far off tbh. But imo AFFA fits the aesthetic of the album(judging for the HM lyrics and snippets) and I would love for it to be a bonus track (mostly because I NEED it on vinyl) [also I don't want it to be re-done its perfect already].

Demos_copy.png

i read that JFK, Hollywood and Starry Eyed were from paradise , AFFA and BB were from Uv

Just curious, where did you read it? Just the way she worded it made it sound like all 5 were for the album but I'm really open to more info because like I said before, I'm really curious about the circumstances around these songs and what their intended fate was.

Sorry for hijacking this thread. :toofunny: Is there another one we can post about this stuff on instead?

Goddesses don't speak in whispers. They scream.

OK but I would KILL for AFFA to be on honeymoon tbh. Paradise we got yayo, UV we got black beauty, its not that far off tbh. But imo AFFA fits the aesthetic of the album(judging for the HM lyrics and snippets) and I would love for it to be a bonus track (mostly because I NEED it on vinyl) [also I don't want it to be re-done its perfect already].

i could definitely get behind that

Just curious, where did you read it? Just the way she worded it made it sound like all 5 were for the album but I'm really open to more info because like I said before, I'm really curious about the circumstances around these songs and what their intended fate was.

Sorry for hijacking this thread. :toofunny: Is there another one we can post about this stuff on instead?

here lol i dont remember the thread tho but people kept saying those 3 were paradise outtakes

so angels forever could be on hunymoon ... and y'all see no problem... but a BRAND NEW SONG (Life is beautiful) is possibly on it and y'all complain????

not going after anyone in particular but lordt... these double standards never cease to amaze meeeeee

I LOVE THE LANA STANDOM

tumblr_mxk6xrLiob1r4y0tco1_500.gif Instagram: pxpi_gringo

We got Black Beauty on Ultraviolence because it was written and recorded for Ultraviolence, it's a different situation than Yayo being on Paradise, because Yayo was written years prior

so angels forever could be on hunymoon ... and y'all see no problem... but a BRAND NEW SONG (Life is beautiful) is possibly on it and y'all complain????

not going after anyone in particular but lordt... these double standards never cease to amaze meeeeee

I LOVE THE LANA STANDOM

First, who said AFFA could be on Honeymoon? Someone just simply said they would like it to be on it

Second, LiB is TRASH. AFFA is God himself singing with great lyrics so I wouldn't mind it being released

image.png

LiB is TRASH.

this post^ was trash lordt.. ...how do you think lib is trash? because only we heard a whole 20 seconds of the song!!! ....sorry but i can't trust anyones judgement if they think they're correct after hearing less than 1/3 of something... i bet ur good at something else....just not this....

giphy.gif

tumblr_mxk6xrLiob1r4y0tco1_500.gif Instagram: pxpi_gringo

Anyone noticed Lana followed Apple Music on Twitter? This may hint something...

Are you sure it's new? I think she'd followed them way before they changed to AppleMusic.